XPO | Where did it go ?

XCCX

TB Legend
Credits
I would like to know where all the money went that was “supposedly” spent on IT ? It certainly did not go into updating our system.

279A9E18-A821-45C7-8E6D-4D2756263B9E.md.jpeg

All joking aside … I listen to years of Jacobs touting big tech spending during his tenure. Yet , our system stills seems plagued by frequent collapses that leave our operation in flux .
Where did the money go ? Was it mishandled ? Was it embezzled in some way ? Or was it just spin for the potential investor.

It’s just dumbfounding to see such failures.

All joking aside … I listen to years of Jacobs touting big tech spending during his tenure. Yet , our system stills seems plagued by frequent collapses that leave our operation in flux .
Where did the money go ? Was it mishandled ? Was it embezzled in some way ? Or was it just spin for the potential investor.

Personally , I believe it's somehow related to the rollout of theses new pros. Using them has been plagued with technical problems. Someone posted that they had been tested and approved of by drivers and dock workers - BULLS#!T !

I hope they work out the issues with the new pros , but it's a dumpster fire. Some screens ( for the new pros ) cause the handhelds to immediately crash whenever you try and use them.

Personally , I believe it's somehow related to the rollout of theses new pros. Using them has been plagued with technical problems. Someone posted that they had been tested and approved of by drivers and dock workers - BULLS#!T !

I hope they work out the issues with the new pros , but it's a dumpster fire. Some screens ( for the new pros ) cause the handhelds to immediately crash whenever you try and use them.
I totally agree ! I think it has stressed the system. I was hopeful that it would resolve some issues. I agree it has been a cluster fugk with the new pros and I think it’s more than an adjustment period problem. It has cause a whole new set of problems not the least to say it’s slowed the process down substantially In every aspect. I think the intention was good but the reality is chit.

Last edited:

they suck and are so large they get torn and damaged and you cant scanem

Some will say I defending XPO, but you need to look at how far in the stone age we were when XPO bought us. LH was still using a MS-DOS program to dispatch. LH was still using paper pay forms. Hell the handheld we had when I started were already out of date when Con-way bought them. Then add all the E-log crap. The first system bought by con-way was total junk. It had to be replaced to meet the new regs.

Now there is NO and I mean NO excuse for what happened.
These new PRO's aren't helping the system. You can not have two different types of Pro's in the system.

Some will say I defending XPO, but you need to look at how far in the stone age we were when XPO bought us. LH was still using a MS-DOS program to dispatch. LH was still using paper pay forms. Hell the handheld we had when I started were already out of date when Con-way bought them. Then add all the E-log crap. The first system bought by con-way was total junk. It had to be replaced to meet the new regs.

Now there is NO and I mean NO excuse for what happened.
These new PRO's aren't helping the system. You can not have two different types of Pro's in the system.
No one would ever say you were defending Xpo ever ! Lol

Last edited:

Remember when we first got this HH they were lighting fast and work great. Then they started adding more and more apps and that all she wrote.
Oh and who the hell uses the XPO GO app just another thing fvcking these thing up

Easy there Slave lol