New Penn | Where Is All The New Penn People Any Good News To Report

Good news is nobody should block anything in on trailers bound for wherever Cheshire Connecticut is. All loads heading there are required to be run and dump or floor loads just like Pennies was. Since some outbound boss from there wants to cut loose load after load of skids of 5 gallon buckets every day and every terminal must pick them up every day.

Stack lots of empty skids in between them and lots of them........before somebody starts to do that stuff above. Climate controlled in CT?
Well it isn't anywhere else where them buckets are picked up off the floor and delaying us every day.
Let's get some brains please.
The freight comes out of the Southington terminal and yes, they are regularly a mess. They are 5 gallon pails of driveway sealer going to Home Depots. As I see it there are 2 problems here. We have way too many non CDL dock guys that have never had to pick up a tipped over pallet in their trailer because it wasn't loaded right and too many dock supervisors that may know how to move bills in the computer but have no idea how to actually load a trailer so it rides.
It all comes down to getting what you pay for. This is what happens when you pay peanuts. I talk to guys about staggering pallets or loading on the high side vs. the low side and they have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about and don't want to know

Maybe the bosses will learn when their numbers drop because their guys must pick up everything off the floor everyday
Skid must be in front of them on Top of the skid they are on. Put one right right to wall.
Next one tight against it and 4 or 5 skids tucked to left wall on 45' trailer.
Then next row tight to left wall. Right side skid tight to left skid. 4-5 skids tight to right wall.

That's how I deliver them. Packed tight.
You can't have any loose spaces around the pails.
We could keep all our skids and floor load the stuff since we need the skids for packing our deliveries tight. Then that terminal could reskid everything and shrinkwrap it like we must for them every friggin day.
Slave, you've been around long enough to know this company does not care about learning from their mistakes.

well, seems like good damn news to me...was told today that yrcw has paid up our pension payment they were behind on since march 1st. and our health and welfare also. the local said we are good to the end of the 3rd qtr or sept 30th. this is local 776 in hbg. pa. paying all this up for our little bit , than central states big bit, plus whats left in the country cant leave to much left of the first part of the 300 million in loans. for all the rest of that 300 they claim to be doing......paying leases on equipment and terminals and daily day to day operations ,upgrades in technology. think there well into the second part of 400 million that is left. now we get to see all this new equipment they will be buying. we so short on trailers at npme, we will put freight on anything that at least has 4 wheels on the trailer. yrcw requirement, the 4 wheels....thats even with a bunch of rentals they have gotten. course there all swinging door junk, that just adds to the inefficiency that once again the giants of the trucking industry have imposed on us.and the great velocity road system the giants of trucking have put on npme. to save money on motels, no bed trips...all turns....after talking to road drivers, they get so much holding time , they could have gone direct to destination terminal and gotten room for a ****ing week and would have been cheaper and customers would have gotten there freight in a timely manner..... course service dosent matter when you hauling freight for free, guess that explains the 68% of govt LTL that they claim to haul...no payments on 700 mil for 4 years , what can ya say about that, shame of it is there goose was cooked long before a virus hit this country and long before any of this treasury money started to roll of the printing presses.... i overheard a bunch of road drivers saying they heard at the rest area that the virus started in overland park!!!

Vt4cCSU.jpg

If Petey boy, and the rest of the spoiled rotten ripoff artists at Forbes, would ever like to know what it is like actually WORKING for a living and EARNING their pay.......we got a job on the dock for their candy asses. 100 degrees this week. They won't freeze their little boy pee-pee's off while they learn....and they can train for their CDL in the process. Maybe we can have them on the road to make trips to Syracuse, Scranton, Boston, Buffalo, and Rochester by the time the roads ice over.
Maybe find out if the job is worth it?

i surely dont remember when yrcw was worth $459,000 @ share....but they best line is when he said in 30yrs no successfully run and profitable union companys . will someone please tell this ******** yrcw owned and still does 2 of the most profitable, o/r wise union companys he will probably ever see, and yrcw totally ****ed them up and ran them in the ground. they still keep shoving them further in the ground. we got to be the most inefficiently run ltl about now, thanks to 100% YRCW!!! has nothing to do with being union, everything to do with ::shit:: management!!!