Estes | where is everyone

We have been herding those wild donkey's and trying to find someone to buy them for PETS very unsuccessful :bananalama: :bananalama: :horse:

DRIVERMAN77077 said:
where is all of the estes drivers did the gi drivers scare everyone away
GI Drivers didn't scare them away. GI drivers just leaving to better jobs. Just heard 5 or 6 more out west leaving to the big 3. Time to hire from the schools! By the time this crap is sorted thru as best possible, their won't be enough contractors to cover the freight, will have to hire from Swift, Schneider and their schools, then go to the union boards in the terminals that will vote in Teamsters. When will E learn that the employees are the ones that got them where they are. Typical suits, "I went to big school, spent big bucks, so I can feel big and tell you what to do. Forget the fact I haven't a clue about what I'm doing". I've worked in the suit arena and I prefer the bit**ing and complaining by the drivers than the gloating of "how I screwed the little guy today" rhetoric. When you're the one being screwed, I think you have the right to vent it.

Must be getting ready to retire and sell this hunk of crap he calls a "family".

MTHelmet said:
GI Drivers didn't scare them away. GI drivers just leaving to better jobs. Just heard 5 or 6 more out west leaving to the big 3. Time to hire from the schools! By the time this crap is sorted thru as best possible, their won't be enough contractors to cover the freight, will have to hire from Swift, Schneider and their schools, then go to the union boards in the terminals that will vote in Teamsters. When will E learn that the employees are the ones that got them where they are. Typical suits, "I went to big school, spent big bucks, so I can feel big and tell you what to do. Forget the fact I haven't a clue about what I'm doing". I've worked in the suit arena and I prefer the bit**ing and complaining by the drivers than the gloating of "how I screwed the little guy today" rhetoric. When you're the one being screwed, I think you have the right to vent it.

Must be getting ready to retire and sell this hunk of crap he calls a "family".

MT, did you have any luck with the info I got you for Purple? Sorry to here things are still screwed up for G.I. employees.:spam1:

MR.Viking said:
MT, did you have any luck with the info I got you for Purple? Sorry to here things are still screwed up for G.I. employees.:spam1:
Thanks for the reply Mr Viking. Never did get a response from purple. Am going on to "Big Brown"s website in a few to apply. Out west ,just had two offered jobs by them, one accepted - "Gearshifter". He will be on board this weekend, but he said to let you know "I'll be over playin' with Skeeter now". Anyway, Big Brown on the hiring kick now, so I must also try. You take care.

MTHelmet said:
Thanks for the reply Mr Viking. Never did get a response from purple. Am going on to "Big Brown"s website in a few to apply. Out west in Eugene, OR just had two offered jobs by them, one accepted - "Gearshifter". He will be on board this weekend, but he said to let you know "I'll be over playin' with Skeeter now". Anyway, Big Brown on the hiring kick now, so I must also try. You take care.

Good luck to you and Gearshifter! Its a smart move to catch on with one of the big boys. I wouldn't be surprised if in 10 to 15 years we only have 3-4 carriers of importance. Purple, brown, YRCW, and Conway. Keep me posted on your efforts

MR.Viking said:
No luck on purple but will be giving brown a try. They have done some hiring and are continuing to do so, will give it a shot. Have a SAFE and great holiday weekend. That goes for all of you out there.