Yellow | Where is Management Joe??

$bill and yrcw needs you management Joe.:fruit::fruit:

I'm thinking his name is Jay C!

me management ? that is funny--I survived the most brutal freight company out there
and I was an innocent man. I mean they were indecent. I think Roadway style management drew up this new deal. I really think 25,000 jobs could quickly disappear and soon. That's how mean they are-- the talking is over. It's

yes

or

no

"Old times" never come back and I suppose it's just as well.
What comes back is a new morning every day"-George E. Woodberry

gdpit_com_96762789_138-1.gif

annieo how can you be a Packers fan? Isn't "Packers" short for.....................MEAT Packers?

Let me tell ya sumpin' BUSTER......We, up here, don't discuss Packer (gulp) losses OR MEAT PACKING...(that's one a dem jobs dat amerrikans jus wont do).....

p.s. I delivered there last month [GB Packing] and I'll be damned if there wasn't a conveyor belt about 20 feet high dumping cow hides into a semi-dump below. Bloody as heck and gross as he11......believe me when I tell ya that it sent shivers through my skin....err.....uhhh....leather.

Let me tell ya sumpin' BUSTER......We, up here, don't discuss Packer (gulp) losses OR MEAT PACKING...(that's one a dem jobs dat amerrikans jus wont do).....

p.s. I delivered there last month [GB Packing] and I'll be damned if there wasn't a conveyor belt about 20 feet high dumping cow hides into a semi-dump below. Bloody as heck and gross as he11......believe me when I tell ya that it sent shivers through my skin....err.....uhhh....leather.
Yum....Hot dogs.....I use to deliver to a place like that in Albuquerque. Same set up, a 20' high conveyer belt with parts dropping down into a dumpster truck. Thank God the place recently burnt down.