Where is silvertooth?

NO WAY we would ever silence anybody that follows the rules. You guys that have been here for a while know that for yourselves. Like someone said in another OHFL thread, people are watching to see what's going on at OHFL and the news/info is slow in coming right now. TheBigR stated he takes care of all of you, the owner of Truckingboards doesn't treat anybody any differently, no matter if they're Union or Non-Union.

Amen to that.

I'm the one that dinged Silvertooth guys/gals. I'll be sad to see him go permanently if he chooses to. I think he contributes alot. Just because he got dinged, doesn't mean we don't value him. I'm union - YRC.

I'm the one that dinged Silvertooth guys/gals. I'll be sad to see him go permanently if he chooses to. I think he contributes alot. Just because he got dinged, doesn't mean we don't value him. I'm union - YRC.

Wish I had " ding " power

May I ask, what part of the terms of service did he violate to get banned? I feel that his thoughts he shared were very well thought out and informative. It will be a great loss to your site if he indeed has decided to move on down the road to another forum....

May I ask, what part of the terms of service did he violate to get banned? I feel that his thoughts he shared were very well thought out and informative. It will be a great loss to your site if he indeed has decided to move on down the road to another forum....

Send Silvertooth a PM