Estes | Where you're from, what you do...

Estands4evil

TB Lurker
Credits
How about we try a where are you from, what do you do thread. We always see the same 7 or 8 of us here, and I find it hard to imagine that there aren't more Estes people here. Unless there's already one of these threads down deep in the bowels of the Estes section here. Perhaps we can draw out some other employees and stimulate some conversation, and not with all the BS. Of course it wouldn't be an Estes thread without some..:nutkick:

Dock 024 HAR :smilie_132:

How about we try a where are you from, what do you do thread. We always see the same 7 or 8 of us here, and I find it hard to imagine that there aren't more Estes people here. Unless there's already one of these threads down deep in the bowels of the Estes section here. Perhaps we can draw out some other employees and stimulate some conversation, and not with all the BS. Of course it wouldn't be an Estes thread without some..:nutkick:

Dock 024 HAR :smilie_132:

P&D 024:USA::3dflagsdotcom_usa_2

You should never post where your from, what you do or who you are. Estes wants to know everything they can about anyone on here. Even positive people need to keep a low profile. Estes thinks any and all on here are trouble makers.

You should never post where your from, what you do or who you are. Estes wants to know everything they can about anyone on here. Even positive people need to keep a low profile. Estes thinks any and all on here are trouble makers.

:hysterical::hysterical:YEAH MAN THEY WILL GET YA:hide::hide: then i would find a company that pays dealy.

I guess you know very little of the company you work for. And remember i did not bash Estes just stated FACTS.:smilie_132:
Are you insinuating you get all your delay pay? If so, look at the name on the truck you drive again, you might be be on the wrong company thread.:hysterical:

:smilie_132:

are you guys getting your break before you post in because i am sooo confused ??? so i am gonna get fired because i post on the trucking boards, not gonna get a job that pays me delay because i am a butt kisser ?? and now i don't know that i am not getting delay pay because someone is posting facts. o and he didnt post a bash. what in the sam hill are you guys talkin about. are you guys tring to pick a fight ?? call me ugly that gets me going. or better yet make your jibberish a little more clear ...over and out

:Off-Topic::drama:
are you guys getting your break before you post in because i am sooo confused ??? so i am gonna get fired because i post on the trucking boards, not gonna get a job that pays me delay because i am a butt kisser ?? and now i don't know that i am not getting delay pay because someone is posting facts. o and he didnt post a bash. what in the sam hill are you guys talkin about. are you guys tring to pick a fight ?? call me ugly that gets me going. or better yet make your jibberish a little more clear ...over and out