Estes | Where you're from, what you do...

where you from???

lets try this again. get to know some of the new guys and say hi. most of all tell your co workers about truckingboards. get everyone to sign up :1036316054:

i'm outta 164 kansas city linehaul. halfway meet with memphis:hide:

how do you like it beez ??? not like other ltl outfits is it ??? kinda takes a bit to get used to. get some more of those elkhart guys on here !!!

love it

how do you like it beez ??? not like other ltl outfits is it ??? kinda takes a bit to get used to. get some more of those elkhart guys on here !!!

It's great! l/o in denver today going to albuquerque @midnite. Lotsa miles + keepin me movin. Trucks' kinda old (900,000) but runs good. I'll put the word out at elkhart if i ever get back there.

So Estes has noting better to do than check up on the guys posting real problems, and we are going to get fired for pointing them out to managent, they should give us a raise for showing them where they are screwing up:hysterical: maybe they are looking to get some ideas on how to run the company better. Because wayne and JR really need some help in that department. Wouldn't it be nice to have some management that were drivers and had some backbone to point that out to them not just a bunch of:butt kiss:
i WISH YOU WOULD'NT POST WAYNE'S NAME HERE,IT AGGITATES THE HELL OUTTA HIM THANX, JR:biglaugh:

welcome stargazer i'm glad you made it on here. now get them memphis boys on here

hey people...i'm a disabled ex-mechanic from 041 atlanta. sure do miss my job and i miss being around trucks.was at estes for 11 yrs.i don't miss the a-hole that ran the shop though...anyway u guys stay safe and keep the wheels rolling...

I know of 2 people who where told by management to stop posting on here or they can start looking for another job. There are 2 more that I am not sure of that I think had a talking to also. All 4 of these or at least 3 used real names and are pro Estes. I am posting facts so If you think I am not put your real name, employee number, terminal and your TM name on here. Where did the jim twins go? Where did mike go?

Are you kiddin me, well I'm a Linehaul driver here in Illinios, so come get me boys my Lawyer would just love to see me get fired for little talk on the internet airwaves.
They have know right to fire anybody for speakin on here.

Are you kiddin me, well I'm a Linehaul driver here in Illinios, so come get me boys my Lawyer would just love to see me get fired for little talk on the internet airwaves.
They have know right to fire anybody for speakin on here.

In most states they can fire you at any time for any reason. I'm with you though. As the company continues to screw folks I'm seeing more and more new names, which is a good thing in my opinion. There are many reasons the company doesn't want us to post here. I think you all know the biggest reason.:1036316054: