Estes | Where you're from, what you do...

Are you insinuating you get all your delay pay? If so, look at the name on the truck you drive again, you might be be on the wrong company thread.:hysterical:

:smilie_132:

What? I guess you did not understand the reply. It was only to who ever replied to me and just put down things that I did not mention.

Fact is Estes wants to know about everyone on here. They are worried about the U and do not want rumors ( which are usually more truth than false ) being put on here. I posted some advice and some people did not understand it. Estes has already gone after people on here. I did not say anything about delay that was someone who did not comprehend my post.

What? I guess you did not understand the reply. It was only to who ever replied to me and just put down things that I did not mention.
My apologies for the misunderstanding. I was following what you said to beerboy's statement to delay pay. You responded to his quote which contained the delay pay statement.

Toodaloo

I'd really hope that management wouldn't be looking around here. It wouldn't surprise me if they were, bc we all know they aren't using their time to do anything worth while to keep freight on the trailers. So maybe if they'd spend less time worrying about what 10 different employees are debating here, and start actually doing their jobs. Start listening and start putting themselves in the people's shoes that actually do work, we'd just might get somewhere. Treat us all with the same dignity and respect they think they deserve, and appreciate that were the ones getting our hands dirty with freight and not dirty with the sweat and blood we're forcing out of our under appreciated, under paid, and getting to be under worked, employees. Maybe we'd be able to look at management from the top down and be content and feel appreciated, and we wouldn't have to vent annonamously. All because they can fire any one of us at any minute, not pay us for OT and for delay, then turn and dangle this pathetic job in front of our faces. Knowing that for the majority of people there's nowhere else to work and they've got the guys that want fairness and compensated by the balls and they've got the guy next to you who thinks this place is all rainbows, under their desk. :hide:

So I guess what I'm saying... if anyone from Estes Management is here @ Trucking boards... come out and say hello... don't hide and read and wonder.. you don't have a problem F'ing us any other time, so come out and talk, bc remember when you have to go through a 3rd party to communicate with your employees then you'll be sorry.

You should never post where your from, what you do or who you are. Estes wants to know everything they can about anyone on here. Even positive people need to keep a low profile. Estes thinks any and all on here are trouble makers.

:bowdown::bowdown:Oh no there comming for me, I meant I live in cali, no washington, no nevada, oh please rob forgive me for anything i said that hurt your feelings, even though it was the truth. Buy the way management better be nice to me or when you come to h*ll i won' be nice to you payback is a bit*h :Bondage:

Fact is Estes wants to know about everyone on here. They are worried about the U and do not want rumors ( which are usually more truth than false ) being put on here. I posted some advice and some people did not understand it. Estes has already gone after people on here. I did not say anything about delay that was someone who did not comprehend my post.

thats a load of bull..the company does not have the need to worry about a bunch of gossip on the internet..they have bigger and better problems than a couple of gossip columns

I'd really hope that management wouldn't be looking around here. It wouldn't surprise me if they were, bc we all know they aren't using their time to do anything worth while to keep freight on the trailers. So maybe if they'd spend less time worrying about what 10 different employees are debating here, and start actually doing their jobs. Start listening and start putting themselves in the people's shoes that actually do work, we'd just might get somewhere. Treat us all with the same dignity and respect they think they deserve, and appreciate that were the ones getting our hands dirty with freight and not dirty with the sweat and blood we're forcing out of our under appreciated, under paid, and getting to be under worked, employees. Maybe we'd be able to look at management from the top down and be content and feel appreciated, and we wouldn't have to vent annonamously. All because they can fire any one of us at any minute, not pay us for OT and for delay, then turn and dangle this pathetic job in front of our faces. Knowing that for the majority of people there's nowhere else to work and they've got the guys that want fairness and compensated by the balls and they've got the guy next to you who thinks this place is all rainbows, under their desk. :hide:

So I guess what I'm saying... if anyone from Estes Management is here @ Trucking boards... come out and say hello... don't hide and read and wonder.. you don't have a problem F'ing us any other time, so come out and talk, bc remember when you have to go through a 3rd party to communicate with your employees then you'll be sorry.

finally something that is real and actually makes sense i wish i would have read that sooner

thats a load of bull..the company does not have the need to worry about a bunch of gossip on the internet..they have bigger and better problems than a couple of gossip columns

I know of 2 people who where told by management to stop posting on here or they can start looking for another job. There are 2 more that I am not sure of that I think had a talking to also. All 4 of these or at least 3 used real names and are pro Estes. I am posting facts so If you think I am not put your real name, employee number, terminal and your TM name on here. Where did the jim twins go? Where did mike go?

You should never post where your from, what you do or who you are. Estes wants to know everything they can about anyone on here. Even positive people need to keep a low profile. Estes thinks any and all on here are trouble makers.

So Estes has noting better to do than check up on the guys posting real problems, and we are going to get fired for pointing them out to managent, they should give us a raise for showing them where they are screwing up:hysterical: maybe they are looking to get some ideas on how to run the company better. Because wayne and JR really need some help in that department. Wouldn't it be nice to have some management that were drivers and had some backbone to point that out to them not just a bunch of:butt kiss:

So Estes has noting better to do than check up on the guys posting real problems, and we are going to get fired for pointing them out to managent, they should give us a raise for showing them where they are screwing up:hysterical: maybe they are looking to get some ideas on how to run the company better. Because wayne and JR really need some help in that department. Wouldn't it be nice to have some management that were drivers and had some backbone to point that out to them not just a bunch of:butt kiss:

I couldn't agree more...:1036316054:

I agree:1036316054:

I know of 2 people who where told by management to stop posting on here or they can start looking for another job. There are 2 more that I am not sure of that I think had a talking to also. All 4 of these or at least 3 used real names and are pro Estes. I am posting facts so If you think I am not put your real name, employee number, terminal and your TM name on here. Where did the jim twins go? Where did mike go?

I remember the two Jims but I don't recall a Mike. There was Chris J.on here a while back. I never had a problem with any of those guys. Our opinions mixed like oil and vinegar, but that's what makes trucking boards fun. By the way. Management studies this board regularly. Don't even kid yourself. Elvis out...

There was Chris J. on here a while back....

Still here. I was out for a couple weeks. My laptop died so no surfin the net for me while out on the road. It is fixed now..:1036316054:
I am actually home for a few days, how cool is that ?

Extraboard driver - 222 - Truck # 65103 (usually)

Lata

maybe posting company info will be a problem. who knows. oo well look for another job i guess. i do agree maybe trying to get more frieght to haul instead of readin b.s.would be a good idea for management.:hide:

maybe posting company info will be a problem. who knows. oo well look for another job i guess. i do agree maybe trying to get more frieght to haul instead of readin b.s.would be a good idea for management.:hide:

Its not like anyones giving away company secrets or anything. When I ask about rules or things posted up at terminals its strickly to find out what other employees think about them or simply if these rules apply to other terminals..see how we aren't a freight system were just "franchised" to estes it seems. So if they want to try to fire someone for posting questions about rules here, they should also start firing people for things that are actually work related.

Just another quick thought... if we really didn't care about our jobs why would be here asking questions of our employer that they themselves aren't willing to answer.. If anything, us being concerned about our companies actions is only out of concern for our families and our coworkers and their families..

whoever argues with you is well.. an idoit. couldnt agree more on both points... do you care if i print this page and frame it..it would look great in the office