Where'd the screen go?

I should collect all the broken pieces of pallets in my delivery trailer and make my own mulch…..
I have a sawmill close to me that grinds fresh cedar and poplar. Don't mess with the old pallet mulch. Sell some as mulch and also sell as pet bedding

It's back. Huge banner, top half of screen.
When I first opened up TB, the banner took 2/3 of the page. Within a few seconds another banner came up from the bottom and I could not see any forum traffic. Had to open up another tab and then only had the 2/3 banner on the top. Really tough to navigate as everything is covered by banners and ads.

When I first opened up TB, the banner took 2/3 of the page. Within a few seconds another banner came up from the bottom and I could not see any forum traffic. Had to open up another tab and then only had the 2/3 banner on the top. Really tough to navigate as everything is covered by banners and ads.
not having fun.. with all the ads

If I log out on mobile or desktop I can view everything as a registered user and I have a registered user test account.

I can only fix a problem I can replicate , if 300 people are having a problem I will be having a problem as well, if only 1 or 2 people are having a problem it is either in their particular account settings or cookies or browser settings or your ISP is very slow at updating their DNS records and some are. I know money is tight for some as the price of everything is going up and people are cautious with their dollars , Well the server costs have went up too and the advertising revenue is down and I don't have a lot of margin for error right now. I always welcome people to become Premium Members as it helps me pay the bills here, sometimes I make a few bucks and sometimes I break close to even. I hope all the problems have been resolved

All good today. Don't know what I did different. Thanks if someone was able to throw a switch....
You didn't do anything, I made DNS changes which basically is a roadmap that your ISP uses to either resolve domain names to ip addresses or ip addresses to a domain name. Some ISP's update their records in minutes some take days to update and sometimes cached pages mess things up. There is no way to speed up that process and it has to run it's course and fix itself. This tool lets me know my settings are right and it's just a matter of time before it is right for the users https://www.whatsmydns.net/#NS/truckingboards.com