Where's Apostaholic

Do you mean Apostolic? I have also wondered what has become of him.
hJACmZF.jpg

I have tremors in my hands,and it is very hard to do anything.
I think the 45 years of city driving caught up with me.
Oh well it was a good living while it lasted.
However though I'm hurting,and this world is such a mess,I still have peace in Jesus.

I come here when I can to catch up on whats going on with all of my trucking board friends.
As always my faithful prayer to you all.
Stay safe,and may the Lord direct your path,Amen.

However though I'm hurting,and this world is such a mess,I still have peace in Jesus.

I come here when I can to catch up on whats going on with all of my trucking board friends.
Good to see you out here friend!!!

Reactions: mud

Glad to see you're doing ok, Apo! May our good God bless you abundantly, my friend!

You have been a part of TB for quite a while. We miss you & wish the best for you & your family.

Hang in there. Do what you can Sir.

I get teased incessantly being called Mr Shakes. That comes from that old Iron I shook down the road all those years.

Neurosurgeon found a bunch of things wrong with me in that realm. (Carpal Tunnel both wrists) and a laundry list of other nerve issues that really cannot be treated. With two exceptions which I am working on pending surgery in back. Make that two surgeries)

I do hobbies in model railroading, military equiptment model work and sometimes when possible get into really fine work at the computer parts level or smaller where shaking would just ruin the whole thing. Painting etc.

I hope St Peter has a trucker's bar next to the pearly gates, I would need a stiff drink and a round before I accept that the devil now knows I am dead.