ODFL | Where's Song?? Snow Day?..

Grumpy O' Man

TB Veteran
Credits
Anyone heard from Song??? Also,how is everyone fairing on the Southeast Snow Storm that hit today?Believe us NC Fair Weather Driver's will be stuck at home for a couple day's.We got a foot here since starting early AM.

Anyone heard from Song??? Also,how is everyone fairing on the Southeast Snow Storm that hit today?Believe us NC Fair Weather Driver's will be stuck at home for a couple day's.We got a foot here since starting early AM.

Are you calling Song a "Panama Hat Driver"
We got hammered here on the coast, liked about 12in of having a foot.

Nope still here, not upset, not quitting as far as I can tell. I’ve got a lot of things going on, including dealing with aging parents so my truckingboards time has been severely curtailed...
Good to see ya still around. Taking care of somebody that took care of you takes a big toll on your life and times, had the same with my mother in law not that long ago, Have a safe and Merry Christmas and New Years

Good to see ya still around. Taking care of somebody that took care of you takes a big toll on your life and times, had the same with my mother in law not that long ago, Have a safe and Merry Christmas and New Years

Thanks ‘stang... the best part of all of this was that I was able to move my folks down to ATL. They had been up in MO where I grew up and I never got to see them. Now they’re 4 miles away in assisted living. Dad is failing faster than I hoped but mom is still doing ok, especially considering she has Parkinson’s. Hoping I can make up for lost time with what they have left. Merry Christmas to you as well! Stay safe out there, I’m sure hauling cars this time of year has its own set of challenges.