New Penn | Which New Penn terminals were recently sold?

Not trying to upset anyone there Big GUY......I was only trying to bring information to this forum that people may not have had. You were the one who started with the ill feelings and the like.

I have said a million times, I have nothing but respect and good will towards NPME as a company. I have many, many friends at NPME and wish them all the luck in the world trying to pull out of this mess.

The ironic part is that I truly believed that NPME would be spun off by the summer. I was even entertaining offers to work for NPME shortly. However, with the sale and leaseback of the terminals, I realized it is over. Sad, but true. i

And for the record I have been through this with USF Red Star, so I know exactly what it feels like. EXACTLY

Not trying to upset anyone there Big GUY......I was only trying to bring information to this forum that people may not have had. You were the one who started with the ill feelings and the like.

I have said a million times, I have nothing but respect and good will towards NPME as a company. I have many, many friends at NPME and wish them all the luck in the world trying to pull out of this mess.

The ironic part is that I truly believed that NPME would be spun off by the summer. I was even entertaining offers to work for NPME shortly. However, with the sale and leaseback of the terminals, I realized it is over. Sad, but true. i

And for the record I have been through this with USF Red Star, so I know exactly what it feels like. EXACTLY
O no another Red Star trash like me.:biglaugh: You can not put your sick thoughts on this page for the good people of NP get very mad of others opionions.:Flame-On::Flame-On:

The saddest part is that when the Red Star people were "crying" about not being treated properly by USF and the Holland people we got screamed at.....Then the Holland people started "crying" and everyone yelled at them to stop "crying", now NPME is the same position that RSEL and HMES were in and there is no one left to tell them to stop "crying".

There is some sort of pattern here, who will be the next to "cry"......I guess all that will be left soon are the ABF guys.

Thats exactly what im talking about you are assuming that its over unless you are a mind reader you dont no that. Nobody knows what these HINEY HOLES are doing.I dont even think they no.So if you have new info then post it just stop with the NEGATIVITY !!!

Its far from over , frog these sale leasebacks happen alot R&l leases a terminal here in new york to fed ex if this is so bad why are alot of these companys doing this?with all the money fed ex has why not just build their own there must be a plus to this because other companys are doing it , they have been for a long time.I no that yrc leases terminals to other companys also . Its a way to get the cash they need now to get through this . New penn will be fine , it may be over in your eyes but believe me we at the green machine are going to keep on truckin . :shift:

Its far from over , frog these sale leasebacks happen alot R&l leases a terminal here in new york to fed ex if this is so bad why are alot of these companys doing this?with all the money fed ex has why not just build their own there must be a plus to this because other companys are doing it , they have been for a long time.I no that yrc leases terminals to other companys also . Its a way to get the cash they need now to get through this . New penn will be fine , it may be over in your eyes but believe me we at the green machine are going to keep on truckin . :shift:

I agree 110%:clap::clap:

There are definitely ways to try and stay positive. Just trust me when I say it always looks better when you are inside. For recent history go back to some of the Jevic posts. Jevic was sold for about $40 million after Yellow bought them for something like $200 million....Yet the Jevic guys thought everything would be fine with the move to Sun Capital.

Its never good to sell your assets.

I see it as Yellow trying to weather the storm, getting as much cash now, so they can pay their bills. What happens when their is nothing left to sell ??

Try this one on for size... sell some buildings now, get some cash, keep the trucks rolling. Economy is not getting any better this year, maybe just a bit. The competition keeps eating at the customer base....sell some more assets, maybe get lucky and sell New Penn and Reddaway......That will carry them through the fall

What happens in January - March when there is no business in a good economy and there is nothing left to sell. Yellow defaults on a leaseback and Pyle throws NPME out of a terminal....

Not trying to be a doomssayer, but it is very possible.

Or business can pick up....the leasebacks work out and we all live happily ever after..

Thats exactly what im talking about you are assuming that its over unless you are a mind reader you dont no that. Nobody knows what these HINEY HOLES are doing.I dont even think they no.So if you have new info then post it just stop with the NEGATIVITY !!!

How about this for new information $200,000 a month in rent to Duie Pyle for Newburgh, Baltimore and Maspeth.......Bill Z can pay the bills with the millions he made from the sale of his terminals.....

Or maybe you know this already

How about this one ??

Estes is getting about a 12% return on their leaseback agreements....

How about this for new information $200,000 a month in rent to Duie Pyle for Newburgh, Baltimore and Maspeth.......Bill Z can pay the bills with the millions he made from the sale of his terminals.....

Or maybe you know this already

How about this one ??

Estes is getting about a 12% return on their leaseback agreements....

If it comes out of a salesman mouth it must be true..:hysterical::hysterical: Not to every question your integrity but could you point out the sights you got this info.. We already have seen your Nostradamus predictions of our impending doom blow up in your face. So 2 words will cover this" PROVE IT". You can't right, thought so

If it comes out of a salesman mouth it must be true..:hysterical::hysterical: Not to every question your integrity but could you point out the sights you got this info.. We already have seen your Nostradamus predictions of our impending doom blow up in your face. So 2 words will cover this" PROVE IT". You can't right, thought so

$73,000 a month for Maspeth and $69,000 a month for Baltimore..and last but not least $63,000 a month...

Never mond, I never know what I am talking about. I dont have any connections with the new landlords either....I am just a dumb sales man.

$73,000 a month for Maspeth and $69,000 a month for Baltimore..and last but not least $63,000 a month...

Never mond, I never know what I am talking about. I dont have any connections with the new landlords either....I am just a dumb sales man.
frog that seems like a high amount of money a month so if you have something to back this up post it . Thats 867,000 a year right im no math major but thats alot of money, i no are term was built for about 8 million back in 2000. And since you have connections with the new landlords tell me why pyle is renting a warehouse in jersey one of your drivers told me you guys are getting tossed out of the port not good.Is this the for back up in case this happens?why pay rent for a big empty warehouse.Remember this came from the mouth of one of your drivers.Oh he also said they are sick of those dump *** tapes you give to them to listen too all anti-union crap.

Huh ??

frog that seems like a high amount of money a month so if you have something to back this up post it . Thats 867,000 a year right im no math major but thats alot of money, i no are term was built for about 8 million back in 2000. And since you have connections with the new landlords tell me why pyle is renting a warehouse in jersey one of your drivers told me you guys are getting tossed out of the port not good.Is this the for back up in case this happens?why pay rent for a big empty warehouse.Remember this came from the mouth of one of your drivers.Oh he also said they are sick of those dump *** tapes you give to them to listen too all anti-union crap.

:shift:What warehouse does Duie rent in NJ ?? We are renting the former Roadway Terminal in E. Brunswick, we did that becuase we grew. What port are we getting kicked out of ??? That is not alot of money for rent, at my last job a 100 door terminal rented for $65,000 a month on long term lease. That was a while back to.:nutkick:

:shift:What warehouse does Duie rent in NJ ?? We are renting the former Roadway Terminal in E. Brunswick, we did that becuase we grew. What port are we getting kicked out of ??? That is not alot of money for rent, at my last job a 100 door terminal rented for $65,000 a month on long term lease. That was a while back to.:nutkick:
As i said those were his words from a pyle driver he said warehouse not terminal someone told him this in your company.Said it was for a back up in case this happens not shure what port.My guess would be a linehaul driver told him that runs there.But he said they werent using this warehouse just paying rent.But see you guys are renting from yrc giving us back the money we are paying you for rent so thanks.:biglaugh:

Nix the negativity!

How about taking the Pyle discussion to the proper forum? Us New Penn employees would appreciate some positive posts from informed brothers. Rumors are a waste of time and space!

Pyle is caught up in an eminit (sorry bout the spelling) domain issue in the Carteret facility. It will be in the courts for years if they chose to fight it. In the meantime they are renting the EB facility.

One of the termnals that Steve O wanted wanted was S Kearney, but it was sold to a logistics company.

Pyle does not have any warehouses in NJ. They have five in total, 3 in Pa. 1 in Ma and 1 in De.

How about taking the Pyle discussion to the proper forum? Us New Penn employees would appreciate some positive posts from informed brothers. Rumors are a waste of time and space!

sorry, but the discussion is very relevent to the NPME board as we are speaking of NPME terminals....If you only chose to read positive information I suggest coming back in a few months.....

Not much positive happening at any trucking company right now. In case you did not notice MFG is down, sales are down and trucking is taking a beating everywhere....sorry brother