TForce | Who’s hauling the ups freight????

The company I'm with has taken some of it, but there are plenty of LTLs. We all take some and no one really notices a difference. UPSF is not that big and has a bad rep for how they treat their customers. Good luck though, if yall win a better deal, my company will probably throw us a bone to keep the union out. If y'all go under we get your freight, we are already hiring drivers to take your good freight.

The company I'm with has taken some of it, but there are plenty of LTLs. We all take some and no one really notices a difference. UPSF is not that big and has a bad rep for how they treat their customers. Good luck though, if yall win a better deal, my company will probably throw us a bone to keep the union out. If y'all go under we get your freight, we are already hiring drivers to take your good freight.
Another class act heard from. Go back to where you came from little boy.

That is just cold hearted.....

Why are you kicking them at times like this.... uncalled for.

It's the cold truth, take it as tough love. You don't want to cost yourselves a good job, you are already some of the best compensated in the industry. These are not the old days of regulated freight. The market is wide open, don't over play your hand.
You can get your point across without causing a war!

I pulled empties last week, in my lane. No major influx of freight. (FXF). That's all decided now anyways. Just get back to the wheel, I don't speak Arabic and I'm pretty sure they're the only ones who got the freight - and none of them can go around bends!

Yea I guess the truckload market got the UPSF volume since most truckload markets are also slow and there was not alot of notice of UPSF no longer accepting freight.

Takes time/weeks to get contract rates at any major LTL carrier unless shipper qualifies for volume quote on a deficit lane.

Maybe small carriers that primarily move spot partials got a boost since they can price faster than national LTL carriers.

Do you guys even have freight to begins with? Ain’t ever seen a truck of yours out on the road at night
UPSF must be subcontracting alot of linehaul if folks don't see much UPSF night linehaul.
I see more YRC in the Midwest than UPSF but they are similar in # of daily shipments.

Must be moving on other companies' trailers.

And how big is UPSF??

What's a matter you can't handle the truth. I sure some of you big customers will remember this and when and if you do go back to work I sure your freight volumes will be down
You must be bored over there at XPO. Maybe you should leave this fight for the members of UPSF.