TForce | Who’s hauling the ups freight????

I've made over 100k the last several years with benefits and a pension that blows OD out of the water. I'll be retiring at 58 with a pension of $3800 a month that I didn't put a penny into.
You were saying?

If that pension still there when the time comes lol.

Let’s be real, upsf will be that carrier that’s just kind of there. It’ll never make the waves fxf or od make in the ltl world and eventually ups will pull the plug.

It’s obvious ups don’t care about freight. Their terminals look like run down prisons and trucks haven’t been cleaned since they were new. When a company ain’t pumping money into new property that shows what they think of their future. Anyway, good for you guys for allowing all your freight to be put on rail and Aladdin magic carpet drivers move your freight.

Can’t believe I work non union and my company don’t even give up all that work, some union u got

Let’s be real, upsf will be that carrier that’s just kind of there. It’ll never make the waves fxf or od make in the ltl world and eventually ups will pull the plug.

It’s obvious ups don’t care about freight. Their terminals look like run down prisons and trucks haven’t been cleaned since they were new. When a company ain’t pumping money into new property that shows what they think of their future. Anyway, good for you guys for allowing all your freight to be put on rail and Aladdin magic carpet drivers move your freight.

Can’t believe I work non union and my company don’t even give up all that work, some union u got
I am wondering do you know who controls ups freight pension..I will retire at 62 with $5000 monthly pension..both of my pension funds are funded at 100 percent..so @ 62 I am blessed to be able to travel with my wife in the RV across America

I am wondering do you know who controls ups freight pension..I will retire at 62 with $5000 monthly pension..both of my pension funds are funded at 100 percent..so @ 62 I am blessed to be able to travel with my wife in the RV across America

Good. I been non union many years, paid off everything, have six figures in the bank and much more in investments,, I can take in more than double your 5k right now in monthly savings until I kick,, just working to pass the time. Never needed no union to help me save. Union want u vote democratic, enough for me not to join.

Ok little boy, if it will make you go away and play with your boys over at OD. Yes your company is better than our company. Is that what you wanted to hear little boy?

Good. I been non union many years, paid off everything, have six figures in the bank and much more in investments,, I can take in more than double your 5k right now in monthly savings until I kick,, just working to pass the time. Never needed no union to help me save. Union want u vote democratic, enough for me not to join.
Ok, so that is why your over here steering the pot. Your hatred for the unions and your little boy mentality. You just cant help yourself to kick people when they are down. I bet a couple of years ago when you finished school, you were the school bully. Makes you feel good. your a big man!

Does Coyote Logistics move all of UPS air freight?

UPS SCS [supply chain solutions] is the freight forwarder arm.

Coyote is mainly a north america truck broker both truckload and LTL.
They would be the ones hiring the small carriers with 53' vans covering linehaul loads.

Doesn't this say it all!