Estes | Who do you think Elvis is in real life?

Legshot

Striving for Mediocrity
Credits
Yes, Elvis, your own thread!
Please posters, my intention is to keep this light hearted, while beating up our Estes thread stalker a little bit, in fun.

My take on Elvis is this. He is an imasculated man who has been bossed around by his ex wife, and has to make alimony payments to her quarterly. It frustrates the hell out of him, seeing though he really does'nt even hold a CLD, but is truly just a janitor at his small town elemenary school! The only power he holds is behind a keyboard to tell a bunch of rough truck drivers, what he thinks. I'm sure he is well respected when a kid pukes on the floor, and he is the one with a bucket of sawdust!
I'm kidding of course, would love to sit with Elvis and have a beer, when I get out of work at 10:30..:biglaugh:

Please posters, my intention is to keep this light hearted, while beating up our Estes thread stalker a little bit, in fun.

My take on Elvis is this. He is an imasculated man who has been bossed around by his ex wife, and has to make alimony payments to her quarterly. It frustrates the hell out of him, seeing though he really does'nt even hold a CLD, but is truly just a janitor at his small town elemenary school! The only power he holds is behind a keyboard to tell a bunch of rough truck drivers, what he thinks. I'm sure he is well respected when a kid pukes on the floor, and he is the one with a bucket of sawdust!
I'm kidding of course, would love to sit with Elvis and have a beer, when I get out of work at 10:30..:biglaugh:
I think he is probably one of those fake Elvises that hang out down on the strip in Las Vegas wishing he was the real King. One thing I'm sure of though is he is no fan of Ron and Fez or Opie and Dopie.(Not even sure O&A are even on the air anymore.They should have been kicked to the curb long ago.)

I think he is probably one of those fake Elvises that hang out down on the strip in Las Vegas wishing he was the real King. One thing I'm sure of though is he is no fan of Ron and Fez or Opie and Dopie.(Not even sure O&A are even on the air anymore.They should have been kicked to the curb long ago.)

That's funny! As I was pondering the Elvis "situation," I thought, he seems like a Stern fan! By the way, where does Opie and Dopie come into this conversation? Do I know you?
HAHAHA! I'm a Sadsack fan!:woohoo1::woohoo1: Alive and well on XM 202

That's funny! As I was pondering the Elvis "situation," I thought, he seems like a Stern fan! By the way, where does Opie and Dopie come into this conversation? Do I know you?
HAHAHA! I'm a Sadsack fan!:woohoo1::woohoo1: Alive and well on XM 202
If you look back at previous posts between Elvis and beerboy you'll get my attempt at humor with the R&F and O&A references.

Elvis Mijo "son"

Elvis and Beerboy are exhausting, but fun! :chairshot:

Elvis is beerboys Daddy and is trying to teach his son whats right and whats wrong! and we all know not paying drivers delay when it happenens or OT after forty hours of work is wrong let alone make it's Employees pay most of there Health insurance. and making them think that there gonna get Rich off that great 401K. now thats wrong. whats right is the Fact that Elvis cares about all you emlpoyees who don't get what you really deserve. what do i think off Elvis is he's as Real as they come and I would drink a beer with him any ol' time LOng live the King of the working stiffs.See You In Richmond Elvis!:1036316054:

I think you meant CDL. But that's ok. I still appreciate your humor. TALLY HO! There must be a hidden message behind the 10:30 get off work reference, but it is flying right over my head. The bottom line is as follows. I know I get a little obnoxious with Beerboy and some others who jump in the ring with me, here on trucking boards. But it is all in fun. I know Estes has some of the finest drivers in the industry (at least out west) I don't have any knowledge of the East. It is, and will always be, the upper management, that appalls me. And middle and lower management who condone and apply their tyrannical ideology. And I don't take too kindly, to an arrogant company who generates upwards of a billion a year, dissecting the company (in the way of pay and benefits)that I helped build, and be expected to except it without a fight. That's it in a nut shell folks. I know. Crazy Elvis is ranting again. As far as Beerboy challenging me, he knows I could force him to TAP OUT anytime I wanted. Love and kisses, yours forever, Teamster Elvis out........................

Me and Elvis are sitting back drinking beer already, laughing at you making your alimony payments, because Elvis told me that now that he gets paid for all his time on the job Alimony is a piece of cake!! We just drink another beer and study for our CLD, whatever the hell that is but it sounds like something we should have!!!!!!!:hysterical:

the more he makes the more she will take !! way to go elvis.. i am so happy cali will let robsnightmare and elvis be in a civil union now. i found a pic mommy had of daddy for me to find him someday
gay-pride-parade.jpg

the more he makes the more she will take !! way to go elvis.. i am so happy cali will let robsnightmare and elvis be in a civil union now. i found a pic mommy had of daddy for me to find him someday
gay-pride-parade.jpg

One thing no one can ever argue, is your sense of humor!! Its the same as mine! In my opinion though, the humor stops at the wallet! Elvis is doing you guys a favor trying to get you to "come to the other side"! Carry on though! This is a fun thread!:biglaugh:

I think you meant CDL. But that's ok. I still appreciate your humor. TALLY HO! There must be a hidden message behind the 10:30 get off work reference, but it is flying right over my head. The bottom line is as follows. I know I get a little obnoxious with Beerboy and some others who jump in the ring with me, here on trucking boards. But it is all in fun. I know Estes has some of the finest drivers in the industry (at least out west) I don't have any knowledge of the East. It is, and will always be, the upper management, that appalls me. And middle and lower management who condone and apply their tyrannical ideology. And I don't take too kindly, to an arrogant company who generates upwards of a billion a year, dissecting the company (in the way of pay and benefits)that I helped build, and be expected to except it without a fight. That's it in a nut shell folks. I know. Crazy Elvis is ranting again. As far as Beerboy challenging me, he knows I could force him to TAP OUT anytime I wanted. Love and kisses, yours forever, Teamster Elvis out........................
Not much of a hidden message behind the 10:30 reference. It's now 10:35, and I just walked in the door... There is a reason I am the "beaten zero"! People do seem happier in the east. I was wondering Elvis, how long did you work for Estes, and what did you do? I enjoy your posts, and did run it by Jeff, before I picked on you..:beerchug:

The real beerboy!!!!

gay-pride-parade.jpg

i always pictured you like this beer boy but bigger kinda like the hamburgler from mcdonalds you know that purple thing.kinda like Barney pear shaped. but i guess that image will do for you. robsnightmare loves only the ladies so keep your bullsh.t to your self! Just trying to better the poor guys who get screwed and give free time to a billionier thats all.

sorry if i hit a sore spot

guys i'm sorry but here are some real facts about my real father. i hope you guys get the point before.... well.. i will let you decide
If you have five dollars and Chuck Norris has five dollars, Chuck Norris has more money than you.
There is no 'ctrl' button on Chuck Norris's computer. Chuck Norris is always in control.
Apple pays Chuck Norris 99 cents every time he listens to a song.
Chuck Norris can sneeze with his eyes open.
Chuck Norris can eat just one Lay's potato chip.
Chuck Norris is suing Myspace for taking the name of what he calls everything around you.
Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.
Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one bird.

i always pictured you like this beer boy but bigger kinda like the hamburgler from mcdonalds you know that purple thing.kinda like Barney pear shaped. but i guess that image will do for you. robsnightmare loves only the ladies so keep your bullsh.t to your self! Just trying to better the poor guys who get screwed and give free time to a billionier thats all.

i'm glad you somehow are gonna make fun of me by using my joke. nice ..keep fallowin your partner . we all don't judge you we accept your lifestyle. hope your makin your "bosses" rich

As far as Beerboy challenging me, he knows I could force him to TAP OUT anytime I wanted. Love and kisses, yours forever, Teamster Elvis out........................

yeah you are right i m scared fearing for my life. what would i do if you showed your wicked side. i've tried to be as fair to you and if you remember you started the immuture war that everyone is enjoying. to be honest you have a few mindless zombies that listen to your crap but i call you on it and now i'm anti union. the orginial question will be asked again after a year of you mindless hog wash... WHAT WOULD THE "u" do. better my company ???? right. soo i could be as good as what some would feel i was worth in a worthless contract that can and is broken every day. ELVIS SHOW ME THAT THE TEAMSTERS HAVE DONE ANYTHING TO HELP MY FRIENDS THAT ARE ALREADY UNION AND I WILL BE A TEAMSTER FOR LIFE contractors, utility. how many jobs where contracted out ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????. WAKE UP i hate what the teamsters have become. you all union or not should also feel the same. this is the last time i will tell you yes men idiots :smilie_132: as a matter of fact this will be the last "fight" the end move on

yeah you are right i m scared fearing for my life. what would i do if you showed your wicked side. i've tried to be as fair to you and if you remember you started the immuture war that everyone is enjoying. to be honest you have a few mindless zombies that listen to your crap but i call you on it and now i'm anti union. the orginial question will be asked again after a year of you mindless hog wash... WHAT WOULD THE "u" do. better my company ???? right. soo i could be as good as what some would feel i was worth in a worthless contract that can and is broken every day. ELVIS SHOW ME THAT THE TEAMSTERS HAVE DONE ANYTHING TO HELP MY FRIENDS THAT ARE ALREADY UNION AND I WILL BE A TEAMSTER FOR LIFE contractors, utility. how many jobs where contracted out ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????. WAKE UP i hate what the teamsters have become. you all union or not should also feel the same. this is the last time i will tell you yes men idiots :smilie_132: as a matter of fact this will be the last "fight" the end move on
Damn beerboy take a valium or xanax man,you sound like your ready to explode. I laughed my *** off at your reply to elvis post and I think that you are letting all the crap talking get to ya but my old man always told me that if I was willing to dish it I better be willing to eat it too. If you want to be anti U and believe that you have it so well at E you got every right to that but you gotta expect that you're gonna get hammered on it. So now tell me are you gonna be the little boy who got his nose bloodied and ran home to momma and won't play with the big boys anymore or are you gonna be the kid who gets up and wipes his nose on his shirtsleeve and jumps right back into the game and earns the respect of the neighborhood.

i'm glad you got the point of the post. i think i do a fine job whippin butt if need to but enough is enough. then elvis is gonna tell me he can get me to stop cause hes so powerful. your post sarge shows the point "read what you will"...................amazing

Beerboy go to your happy place!! Just when you were starting to become entertaining, you spin a gasket. The tap out remark was a joke. young grasshopper. But I must say, we were talking of alimony earlier, and you better watch those Google searches. If mrs. Beerboy checks your history and finds out you were searching gay pride parades, then finds your glow in the dark condoms, leopard g-string, and rainbow headband, that might dry up your lunch money for a while. And to the other poster. I was a line driver for Estes. Is that hard to believe or something? Surely a driver can't spell, or structure words together in such a manner as to make sense. Right? Pretty condescending, don't you think? Anyway, be cool BB and all others, who are enchanted by the ongoing escapades of the action packed TE and BB saga. ps. It used to be Jimbob. Then it was Jim Downing. Estesfr8. Truckn4jesus. Beerboy. Can you say TAP OUT boys and girls????? NEXXXXTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!! TE out.........

This is a non union forum ........
''No union talk in non union forums.''