Estes | Who do you think Elvis is in real life?

Beerboy go to your happy place!! Just when you were starting to become entertaining, you spin a gasket. The tap out remark was a joke. young grasshopper. But I must say, we were talking of alimony earlier, and you better watch those Google searches. If mrs. Beerboy checks your history and finds out you were searching gay pride parades, then finds your glow in the dark condoms, leopard g-string, and rainbow headband, that might dry up your lunch money for a while. And to the other poster. I was a line driver for Estes. Is that hard to believe or something? Surely a driver can't spell, or structure words together in such a manner as to make sense. Right? Pretty condescending, don't you think? Anyway, be cool BB and all others, who are enchanted by the ongoing escapades of the action packed TE and BB saga. ps. It used to be Jimbob. Then it was Jim Downing. Estesfr8. Truckn4jesus. Beerboy. Can you say TAP OUT boys and girls????? NEXXXXTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!! TE out.........

and you awsnered all my questions... wow what a fraud. point proven could not and will not let that go. keep on thinking you can run your mouth to all those drivers but i know one thing that they never got to. you are a fraud. i've slamm drunked you how many time and you wheazel out. elvis beat it your time is over. done. put a fork in ya. ya i know make your attack personal bring my wife and kids into it . you won't freeley run your pro crap NO MORE. fraud. by the way my wife helped pic the wonderful pic of you also old man don't need to google gay pride i just need to google fraud ..............photobucket old man. keep trying

Beerboy go to your happy place!! Just when you were starting to become entertaining, you spin a gasket. The tap out remark was a joke. young grasshopper. But I must say, we were talking of alimony earlier, and you better watch those Google searches. If mrs. Beerboy checks your history and finds out you were searching gay pride parades, then finds your glow in the dark condoms, leopard g-string, and rainbow headband, that might dry up your lunch money for a while. And to the other poster. I was a line driver for Estes. Is that hard to believe or something? Surely a driver can't spell, or structure words together in such a manner as to make sense. Right? Pretty condescending, don't you think? Anyway, be cool BB and all others, who are enchanted by the ongoing escapades of the action packed TE and BB saga. ps. It used to be Jimbob. Then it was Jim Downing. Estesfr8. Truckn4jesus. Beerboy. Can you say TAP OUT boys and girls????? NEXXXXTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!! TE out.........
I was more wondering how LONG you worked there, to get such a bad taste in your mouth for Estes.. Were you part of the GI buyout? Geeze, my light-hearted thread turned into a bar fight :hide: on 2 for 1 Jack Daniels night! I'll pick up the tables and stools, and mop the floor. :Poke:

I give you guys a pretty long leash...

Thats one way to end it, nice and peaceful like!!:hysterical: Damm, it was just gettin good!!:biglaugh:

:1036316054:You guys are all good guys and I try to
take it easy on you but sometimes it just
goes on to long my friends.

I think Elvis is a short little man with a very scraggly beard, greasy (sort of)white t-shirt, cigar hangin out of his mouth, loungin around the water-cooler on the dock kinda guy...and I mean that in a nice way...:hide:

Easy now Elvis, you never know who is reading these posts they might have to login and defend themselfs! :) I must say I'm glad to see some positive stuff on here these days, I might just have to come back on here seeing how most of the ex Estes employees finally moved on! :biglaugh:

i thougt elvis wuz a V.P. 4 estes, maybe w.y.

Easy now Elvis, you never know who is reading these posts they might have to login and defend themselfs! :) I must say I'm glad to see some positive stuff on here these days, I might just have to come back on here seeing how most of the ex Estes employees finally moved on! :biglaugh:

HAHAH i completely agree :D :hysterical:

HAHAH i completely agree :D :hysterical:

I wasn't going to post here again, but I just couldn't resist, when I saw two of my former debating partners post again. Hello Jim Bob and T4J. Now all we need is Jimdowning, estesfr8, chickennugget, cjdriver etc. Then we would have a family reunion. That was reunion not union. I don't care who you are. That was funny right there. I just wanted to say hey, and let you guys know, that my intentions were always pure. I know they were not popular with your particular group. But I just wanted,(what I perceived) to be the best for all Estes employees. That being said, maybe I was a little over zealous. But I don't believe words used such as neurotic and phrases used ie. get over it,axe to grind ,grow up, are correct, nor are they warranted. But the moderator has spoken. And I will respect that. But I would think that a moderator would evaluate the total contribution a poster makes,to the site,before labeling him or her as someone using the site to grind an axe. I think my reputation on this site speaks for it's self. But I will back off and let you guys have your peace. Again, to all of you who make Estes a success, (drivers, dockworkers, the real men and women who keep the freight delivered) I wish you many years of prosperity. Sincerely Elvis......

I wasn't going to post here again, but I just couldn't resist, when I saw two of my former debating partners post again. Hello Jim Bob and T4J. Now all we need is Jimdowning, estesfr8, chickennugget, cjdriver etc. Then we would have a family reunion. That was reunion not union. I don't care who you are. That was funny right there. I just wanted to say hey, and let you guys know, that my intentions were always pure. I know they were not popular with your particular group. But I just wanted,(what I perceived) to be the best for all Estes employees. That being said, maybe I was a little over zealous. But I don't believe words used such as neurotic and phrases used ie. get over it,axe to grind ,grow up, are correct, nor are they warranted. But the moderator has spoken. And I will respect that. But I would think that a moderator would evaluate the total contribution a poster makes,to the site,before labeling him or her as someone using the site to grind an axe. I think my reputation on this site speaks for it's self. But I will back off and let you guys have your peace. Again, to all of you who make Estes a success, (drivers, dockworkers, the real men and women who keep the freight delivered) I wish you many years of prosperity. Sincerely Elvis......
Now that is a class act post there... I can tell you moved on to bigger and better things in your life. I can hear the crickets in the background now. They will all miss you Elvis!:1036316054:

excellet post my friend!! i have been well and i am glad to hear you have been also. i for 1 never thought you rintention were ill willed in any way, a little over the top yes but never ill willed. you were always trying to look out for the employee not the employer and for that thank you. it has been many moons and i can see where you were comming form, do i think we need " that thing" NO. but i can see where one might think so. i still enjoy my job greatly and am darn proud and glad to be working at Estes, it does have its down falls as do ALL trucking companies. i think my way would be better :D but they think thier way is better, and you know what? they are the ones paying my bills therefore i will let them believe they are correct :D LOL and do my best that i can do, to be a good employee and do my job they way they want me to do it :D so to all out there, i am sure we can agree with the last statements that i have made and you all keep the rubber side down and ill see you out there :D