ABF | Who Does Magoo Drive For?

D
Thanks, Brother!,.....Just think of me as the same as Thomas Jefferson and James Madison during George Washington's first term,....
They called themselves the "Loyal Opposition....".....

Debate is healthy for political discourse,......As long as each person's definition of "debate",...is healthy, also.....

I can respect an opposite view,.....People develop views from life experiences,......How we remember those "life experiences" is where debate comes from.....

Debate & opposition keep one out of a comfortable rut. It is also good to keep your mind sharp. I remember as a young lad there were often religious debates here in the hills. I always admired one who stood up for his/her beliefs.

Hey Canary. Do you think Jeff could design a box or something similar that we could check when you want to thank the one who likes your post. Kind of like that LAST thing that went on for a while. We could have endless check marks thanking on & on fo liking a post. Thank you for thanking me for thanking you. The possibilities are endless. To much? What do ya think? von.

Of course he could........But, to keep it from going on ad infinitum.........he should design it where whoever sends the 100th “thanks for the like”..........gets an electrical shock right off the keyboard......

After a few scarred fingertips, you might get wary of thanking/liking posts too much.........

I quit reading the WDC forum board because it makes my blood pressure rise and I still want to be friends with Canary...but who does this clown "Magoo" drive for? Anyone seen one of his posts on any driving board or is he just a retired "political science" major without a job and has plenty of time to post about 1,000,000 times?? I'd like to see one of his posts on a truck line forum...
Mags “retired” more than 10 years ago-reportedly, soon as he discovered a way to collect SS Disability. That’s his story, anyway. And he changed his story of how he ended up in Clearwater several times. I’ve emailed him from time to time when he’s been banned or disappeared. He’s been on here as antagonist for a decade or more. I accuse him of being paid by the Democrat Party to stir crap- but actually, I believe he’s simply a bored, lonely single guy who does this as a hobby and (like many on here) has no real life, other than meeting his “make-Believe” friends on here. Sometimes he’s a True Believer Communist, sometimes he’s a True Believer that everyone not like him is a White Supremecist. Mostly, I see him as comic relief or being an unwitting set-up man for Conservatives to teach him common sense and truth.

He always drives me batty, and I find him totally wrong in his atheist beliefs- but he’s easy to get along with, and when he disappears, it gets boring on the Politics Board. The guy takes it better than 90% of posters- he never gets excited, he never cusses or name calls. We could do a lot worse.....

Mags “retired” more than 10 years ago-reportedly, soon as he discovered a way to collect SS Disability. That’s his story, anyway. And he changed his story of how he ended up in Clearwater several times. I’ve emailed him from time to time when he’s been banned or disappeared. He’s been on here as antagonist for a decade or more. I accuse him of being paid by the Democrat Party to stir crap- but actually, I believe he’s simply a bored, lonely single guy who does this as a hobby and (like many on here) has no real life, other than meeting his “make-Believe” friends on here. Sometimes he’s a True Believer Communist, sometimes he’s a True Believer that everyone not like him is a White Supremecist. Mostly, I see him as comic relief or being an unwitting set-up man for Conservatives to teach him common sense and truth.

He always drives me batty, and I find him totally wrong in his atheist beliefs- but he’s easy to get along with, and when he disappears, it gets boring on the Politics Board. The guy takes it better than 90% of posters- he never gets excited, he never cusses or name calls. We could do a lot worse.....

I think you are correct, but I really think he gets his kicks from reading how gullible some folks can be.

I think you are correct, but I really think he gets his kicks from reading how gullible some folks can be.
I've met two Truckingboards users on the road and had meals and conversations with each. One that shares my views, and one I call my commie- friend. If I have the chance, I'd be glad to sit and chat with Mags over a burger and a beer. We all have stories to tell...