Central Transport | Who got busted?

I did not even see any stations, heard they were harassing down at the state scales, did not hear of any one from my terminal getting checked.

I made it threw the week with out getting checked ya! But if they would have pulled me over I would tell them there shutting us down and to take it easy I still have to find another job.

Well do to the back road I run closing I had to run down the interstate. So I cross the scales at Knox pa ever day and the ones on I 79 some times twice if I run to erie. And DOT never even looked at me.

maybe they got the idea it is NOT the driver's fault. we can write and write and write, but it is up to Vitran to repair, but sadly, most fines go to the driver regardless at an inspection

Didn't see any trucks pulled over during the night all week on the turnpike. I figured the state troopers couldn't see very well at night so let'em go. We weren't allowed to leave the yard until we went through the shop first all week. Needless to say there were a lot of loads that had to get swung because of the red tags being applied by the mechanics.

Didn't see any trucks pulled over during the night all week on the turnpike. I figured the state troopers couldn't see very well at night so let'em go. We weren't allowed to leave the yard until we went through the shop first all week. Needless to say there were a lot of loads that had to get swung because of the red tags being applied by the mechanics.

a mechanic red tagged equipment? OMG, dreams do come true

shop, whats that, been so long since I've seen one I forgot what it was.

shop, whats that, been so long since I've seen one I forgot what it was.

I have to admit we have a great bunch of guys in our shop in Toledo. Never once did I ever get told they weren't fixing something. All the guys treat you with respect and never give you a hard time when it comes to fixing something. If you treat them with respect you get it in return. One driver brings them hot dogs or donuts every now and then just to show his appreciation. Their biggest problem is when they order parts and Pittsburgh won't authorize it, or limits the amount they request. These guys have to perform miracles on this junk every day for a very low wage and they keep a pretty good attitude for the most part.

The Texas State Troopers concentrated on haz mat trucks and rock haulers for the most part. Cracking down big time on over weight rock haulers tearing up the Texas highways....LTL companies seemed to get a free pass this time.

The Texas State Troopers concentrated on haz mat trucks and rock haulers for the most part. Cracking down big time on over weight rock haulers tearing up the Texas highways....LTL companies seemed to get a free pass this time.

gravel train over runaway train. lol.

I was so glad to see it.....Had to buy 1 windshield this year already....Some people can drive with those cracks. I can't because they drive me crazy. Especially when its in your line of sight.

Actually saw very few in the whole state of Indiana. Haven't heard of any of our drivers pulled over or at the Indy breakbulk either. Maybe your right, ltl's got a pass this go 'round. Rumor is that is why they are closing the West Coast, have to pay for all the parts somehow.