Who has project cars?

She is not a project but there is always something to do.
Here is my 1972 C/10 lowered on coil springs, with a LS-1, 20" wheels, auto trans w/ overdrive, custom stereo cabinet with a 10' slim sub under the seat and a 500 watt amp

7KuOgxy.jpg
Much too nice for a mail hauler, SHARP

Here is my 1972 C/10 lowered on coil springs, with a LS-1, 20" wheels, auto trans w/ overdrive, custom stereo cabinet with a 10' slim sub under the seat and a 500 watt amp

7KuOgxy.jpg

Is that an AMC Eagle next to you?

Wouldn't want to hurt Elwood's feelings, but the D1200 would probably be my pick

Each serves purpose. When I stated he hates not hauling a load, it’s seriously stiff. Spent the first half of his life with a 16 ft camper and boat. Love it, not a daily.

7KuOgxy.jpg

What a beautiful machine! IMO that's the only one proper wheel design for the old school muscle cars. What is it American Racing?

U8AWhmc.jpg

bringing this thread back. just picked up a 1952 Studebaker, "The Maggot". its an old M class Jr Stock drag racer, built by a guy named Pete Magel, hence the nickname.

its got fenderwell headers (brazed, not welded) on a 232 v8, a W&H DuCoil dual coil distributor, a single stromberg 2 barrel, 3 speed with a hurst shifter, Stewart Warner tach, 5.13 rear gears, traction bars, a pinion snubber, and cheater slicks.

the motor is tired, just bought a 62 259 off ebay.

U8AWhmc.jpg

bringing this thread back. just picked up a 1952 Studebaker, "The Maggot". its an old M class Jr Stock drag racer, built by a guy named Pete Magel, hence the nickname.

its got fenderwell headers (brazed, not welded) on a 232 v8, a W&H DuCoil dual coil distributor, a single stromberg 2 barrel, 3 speed with a hurst shifter, Stewart Warner tach, 5.13 rear gears, traction bars, a pinion snubber, and cheater slicks.

Extraordinary and beautiful!!

U8AWhmc.jpg

I remember a local racer from years ago that had a 50's Studebaker two door wagon. He built his headers from a weld it yourself kit. The car ran a lower stock class & he was successful back in the day. I don't know the engine size. He nicknamed it 'Hammerhead'. I am sure he is not alive today because I was a teenager & he seemed like an old guy to me. I would like to find the car today & bring it back to life. I always liked diversity & Studebaker is about as diverse as you can get.
There is a car show in Branson each year called the 'Orphan Car Show'. Studs, Hudson, Nash & Packards are well represented.