Yellow | Who is buying yrc this week?

Who will it be?

• Total voters
Seattle,Wa.(Motley Fool). Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos announced a tender offer to purchase YRCW. In a prepared statement, Bezos expects to complete the transaction before the 4th quarter. Spokesperson, Daveed Patel said they are excited about acquiring an LTL carrier,and will make changes almost immediately. Some of the mentioned strategies start with turning all 4 of the YRCW companies tractors down to 58 mph, combining back office synergies of all companies, equip all Holland trailers with liftgates, as they will become the official, Last Mile carrier for Amazon, train all dock and yard people how to PM road tractors, and give all employees 15 percent off purchase at Whole Foods.

Seattle,Wa.(Motley Fool). Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos announced a tender offer to purchase YRCW. In a prepared statement, Bezos expects to complete the transaction before the 4th quarter. Spokesperson, Daveed Patel said they are excited about acquiring an LTL carrier,and will make changes almost immediately. Some of the mentioned strategies start with turning all 4 of the YRCW companies tractors down to 58 mph, combining back office synergies of all companies, equip all Holland trailers with liftgates, as they will become the official, Last Mile carrier for Amazon, train all dock and yard people how to PM road tractors, and give all employees 15 percent off purchase at Whole Foods.
Do we get amazon uniforms

Well I delivered to Joe's today and he said he's needs a big fleet of old slow trucks & disgruntled driver's to haul his liquor , slower at 62 mph so the bottles don't get broke and plus he said we would get a -15% discount on any old outdated beer !!
77VwqA2.jpg

This Studebaker is geared for 62 mph, when equipped with turbo and new spark plugs.

Link Please?
Go to Yahoo Finance and type in YRC and look at the message board. I ask for actual links too but nobody came forward.

IMO, don't take it too seriously. Joe's liquor store and barbershop is the top contender at the moment :bananapartyhat:

2nd or 3rd in revenue to the tune of Billion dollars plus compared to our peers.Not too shabby for YRCW but I have to ask why are they killing the stock value?Its so low or abnormally low compared to others in the ltl market such as Saia and ABF.Not to mention an overly valued stock in Old Dominion their stock value is just insanely too high.Is YRCW artificially too low to keep the big sharks from doing a take over?Or is it because YRCW doesnt want to look very good considering that their labor is at concessionary wages?

2nd or 3rd in revenue to the tune of Billion dollars plus compared to our peers.Not too shabby for YRCW but I have to ask why are they killing the stock value?Its so low or abnormally low compared to others in the ltl market such as Saia and ABF.Not to mention an overly valued stock in Old Dominion their stock value is just insanely too high.Is YRCW artificially too low to keep the big sharks from doing a take over?Or is it because YRCW doesnt want to look very good considering that their labor is at concessionary wages?

Who do you suggest is "killing" the YRCW stock value? Do you really understand what determines a stock price? And what logic do you use thinking that a low stock price deters someone from a takeover? A cheap stock valuation can normally encourage a takeover.

Trucker Freight lines bought Fitterling sometime time around 1955. These companies were all owned by the same owner . They has a dock at 21st. and Allport Street Chicago . The dock is still there the last time I passed by on the S/W corner.

Trucker Freight lines bought Fitterling sometime time around 1955. These companies were all owned by the same owner . They has a dock at 21st. and Allport Street Chicago . The dock is still there the last time I passed by on the S/W corner.

Driving a Studebaker would be more embarrassing than driving a Dodge.

LOL this sounded so real right up to the part where we get the 15% at Hole foods. NO YRCW driver could afford to shop there.