Central Transport | who is running tol

gearsticker

TB Lurker
Credits
tol what a mess place has become a home shopping club for thugs with a large splash of haz waste spills topped off with 0 productivty

They have people in from Pittsburgh temporarily until they can find a TM dumb enough to take on this hornets nest for the money they are willing to pay.

thanks for helping us out in toledo patrick, by the way we're letting you go. - chris (chasing greatness) now that's two FE people from the rolodex. lol.

what makes toledo so bad? we get a lot of damaged freight from them, and some pretty awful trailers.
for the most part one word describe their problems STEVE he screw up every terminal he goes to no matter what company he is with, I even had a central driver tell me they threatened to put him next to Hoffa ( not that anyone knows where he is really) if maty didn't get rid of him, next thing this driver knew Steve was sent to central Toledo then fired.

corp had plenty of complaint calls and evidence to terminate him a long time ago but decided to keep him, now karma has taken over. vitran has no one to blame but themselves.

Had the pleasure of meeting a former fork lift driver from GRR turned floorboss in Tol. this week. Just finished pulling 17 bundles of plastic pipe across the dock when they pulled my lift driver off and they sent me another one. Decided at that time to wash the black crap off my hands and to take a bathroom break. Came back to find Mr. Personality had the bills. Started yelling at us for stopping in the middle of a load, finish it, and get OFF HIS DOCK. On the way out another driver hollared for some help, my mistake!! Here he came again, blowing a cork. WE WERE TOLD TO GET OFF HIS DOCK. Laughing about it later, even a mechanic knew who I was talking about. At least I rarely have to go over there, but some of these guys are on dedicated bids.