R&L | who runs your terminal

ex driver

TB Lurker
Credits
lets find out who is really running your terminal. is it the tm, silver bullet or the jo regional mgr with his head up his ass

well....used to be tm-now its said reigonal mngr(number number number guy), with a big helping of silver bullet(??????)who is OBSESSED with stops per hour, but should stick to worrying about what terminal needs office help that week, and not pretend they actually understand how this business works.
plenty of chiefs at any given terminal but BIG shortage on warriors(and i dont mean dock men and drivers) actually doing something constructive.

well....used to be tm-now its said reigonal mngr(number number number guy), with a big helping of silver bullet(??????)who is OBSESSED with stops per hour, but should stick to worrying about what terminal needs office help that week, and not pretend they actually understand how this business works.
plenty of chiefs at any given terminal but BIG shortage on warriors(and i dont mean dock men and drivers) actually doing something constructive.

would you mind saying what terminal you are out of or a least what region

TM at the HTF terminal runs the place. Hes a good guy and has control.Sometimes I feel like Im running it with the questions Im asked from lower drivers. Its tough to be a senior driver sometimes. LOL

My terminal pretty much runs itself.Runs better when no management is there.Everyone knows their jobs, and when left alone it is a well oiled machine.Throw management into the mix and then it becomes a cluster.My biggest complaint is that neither the TM or dispatchers have ever been in a truck,therefore have no clue what your talking about when you tell them you can't make a delivery because the bridge on that road is 12' high.It really gets old calling safety to tell them you need to go ahead and start an accident report before you head out to make the delivery, because they say we have to make an attempt to deliver it.It is funny in that they know where we are calling from as soon as we tell them what we are being told to do.

Stop at the bridge and tell your idiot dispatcher to call whatever manner of dumbass internet shopper you're delivering to to jump in his pickup truck and come get his crap. Either that or he don't get it at all.