WHO SHOULD PAY AND HOW MUCH?

There you go again.....Carter had nothing to do with the trusteeship of CSPF......REAGAN did....go read the homework assignment I gave you and come back after Christmas and there will be a test......Merry Christmas. ....KK
k.k. I don' want to imply that you lack intelligence, you would think if the trusteeship argument had any merit Obama would have ran with it 2 years ago and gave CSPF 20 billion then. the HARRY TRUMAN promised us a pension in 1946 didn't work for the united mine workers union . the government put our pension fund in trusteeship didn't work for Obama. perhaps the FIGHTERS should concentrate their efforts into saving ORGANIZED LABOR and the PBGC.

Dear SUPER MONITOR/ STAFF MEMBER Kennesaw kid. if i'm picking up on your drift. CSPF's only justification for a tax payer bail out is it was under trusteeship by the U.S. government. It would seem that the recourse for CSPF would lie in the courts then. Why hasn't a law suit been filed. it's been 2 years since MPRA was passed. the pension fund is bleeding 2 billion a year. it cost 75 dollars to file a law suit i'll give the FIGHTERS the 75 dollar fee. did Obama threaten to fight a lawsuit by the FIGHTERS . with such a strong case "the pension fund was under trusteeship" I still can't understand why Obama won't cut a check!!! k.k. i'm going to let the super monitor get the last word on this critical question. by the way k.k. if you've known about this for 35 years why didn't you FIGHT for it then????????????????????

Bubba the Membership had been involved trying their best to head this for quit a few contracts now. Hence the $.35 cent raises, tiered wages, time off static with little increase, since I can't remember when. Asking to shore up P/H&W. Suppose we were stupid but we tried with the ONLY thing under our control. Tired of you blaming me.....and yes I'm retired.

Bubba the Membership had been involved trying their best to head this for quit a few contracts now. Hence the $.35 cent raises, tiered wages, time off static with little increase, since I can't remember when. Asking to shore up P/H&W. Suppose we were stupid but we tried with the ONLY thing under our control. Tired of you blaming me.....and yes I'm retired.
And this retired Teamster watches my tax dollars go all over the world, so regime after regime will be our friends.

Thanks for that interesting link deadeye two.
This article really sums up our Teamsters Pension dilemma.

Although there was something that wasn't addressed.
The fact of all of the thievery that has taken place over the years,by our leaders.
But then Wall Street would never bring anything like that to the general public.

Very cool with all of the problems in this country,he'd take time to try & resolve the Teamsters pension dilemma.
Now if there is a solution,I hope they can keep the leaders that have skimmed the fund for so many years away from it.

Good talk,thanks for the link deadeye two.
If more are able to get good union jobs,of course it would pump more monies into the pension funds.
Lets all hope it works out for the sake of all of us Teamsters.

Missouri-Kansas City Committee to Protect Pensions letter to Senator Bernie Sanders and a copy of proposed MEP - PBGC Solution ( It could be used to help in KOPPA )......Senator Sanders showed a definite interest in the plan....

https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=e79823d884595248d3652e0b4720a648&oe=5934702F

https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=c6c857b365a6c224a0cd175acb2f1aed&oe=5972B8C7
sanders is a nobody, the democrat party rigged the election AGAINST him and the democrats have little to no power in congress. maybe hoffa should go to trump and ask for some of this trillion dollar stimulus.