who used to work for con-way?

L

lukepa

How am just curious about how many of the expansion employess used to work for con-way and what they think of Mr. Bare?

our regional manager is from con-way. in cleveland, our original TM had con-way roots, one of two supervisors came directly from con-way, 4 of our original 9 drivers came directly from con-way, one worked for con-way years ago, and a few of the several drivers we've put on since the original 9 worked for con-way at one time or another.

I'm one of the original nine from con-way. as far as mike b is concerned, give him time. everyone should be open to his ideas and changes. he comes from one of if not the most successful LTL company since deregulation. we can sit her and say but the got this from CF or whatever but the fact is they started from scratch and quickly became the industry gold standard for service. now i'm not bashing nemf here, but if all of us can turn this place into half of what con-way is, we'll all have alot to be proud of. today's ltl world is kill or be killed, idling along isn't an option any more.

I agree stewie. I was just talking to some friends in the industry this morning and was told Mr. Bare cannot be trusted thats why I figured I would put a post. I thought pretty much everyone in the west had con-way roots

Quite understandable so what's going on with toledo? Mt joy is opening on the first and rumor has it indy is right around the corner along with iowa

our regional manager is from con-way. in cleveland, our original TM had con-way roots, one of two supervisors came directly from con-way, 4 of our original 9 drivers came directly from con-way, one worked for con-way years ago, and a few of the several drivers we've put on since the original 9 worked for con-way at one time or another.

I'm one of the original nine from con-way. as far as mike b is concerned, give him time. everyone should be open to his ideas and changes. he comes from one of if not the most successful LTL company since deregulation. we can sit her and say but the got this from CF or whatever but the fact is they started from scratch and quickly became the industry gold standard for service. now i'm not bashing nemf here, but if all of us can turn this place into half of what con-way is, we'll all have alot to be proud of. today's ltl world is kill or be killed, idling along isn't an option any more.
Obviously you were WRONG about Mike B. You are wrong about a lot of things.

I knew Mike B as an arrogant, self centered piece of watery brown excrement. I met him many times and talked with him many times.
On a driver standpoint, he talked right through you. You could tell he was not a driver oriented person.

Shevell did right by severing ties with him. He now has a pattern in the LTL world. I hope he is humbled by this. I'm curious to know where he ends up along with his other Con-way ship jumping cronies.

I knew Mike B as an arrogant, self centered piece of watery brown excrement. I met him many times and talked with him many times.
On a driver standpoint, he talked right through you. You could tell he was not a driver oriented person.

Shevell did right by severing ties with him. He now has a pattern in the LTL world. I hope he is humbled by this. I'm curious to know where he ends up along with his other Con-way ship jumping cronies.

from one dump to another :puke:

just went to the yellow board and figured out what else i was wrong about. that first bullet you dodged at yellow came back around and got ya after all. keep drinkin, it'll get worse. i'll think about you all night tomorrow while i'm at WORK. :chairshot: :hysterical: :smilie_132: :nutkick:

just went to the yellow board and figured out what else i was wrong about. that first bullet you dodged at yellow came back around and got ya after all. keep drinkin, it'll get worse. i'll think about you all night tomorrow while i'm at WORK. :chairshot: :hysterical: :smilie_132: :nutkick:
Hey road runner..I'll think about YOU when you are OUT of a job very soon, when they close up. You arrogant Useless Eater, you will be hauling garbage to a dump. I don't think the Teamsters would even CONSIDER you for a job, at least I had a chance! Ummm, that Jack Daniels with Coke tastes good, whilst you haul freight for crap $$$! You are a joke...and your paycheck is CHUMP change..you WILL be replaced by a Mexican driver...Depart from ye, ye cursed!

Hey, you white trash puke, You like working for peanuts? That is what you are doing..HAHA.

it seems to me that from what i hear from a driver that the con-way (ccx) are not doing to well
the drivers are not get to leave and peddle a run until 11:00 to the latest 1:00
the t.m. that they have came from con way(ccx) the drivers jump on hilo's to load some frt. and not from the rout that they are schuled to do for that day
don't know but it seems like conway (ccx) people do not know how to work in a union shop evan a bad union shop

Gotta chime in....ummm, how the heck did they start from scratch? They were givin the world on a platter, and yet they still never reached their potential. Hmmm, could it be bad management?

I could debate you on Con-Way as a class act. There must be a different Con-Way in the northeast. Because the Con-Way In the Mid-West Has the worst employee morale ever. As for the C-F Conway thing go ash CFer he will tell you. They were screwed blued and tatooed by CNF.