Who will win the Super Bowl ?

What team will win the Super Bowl ?

• Total voters
They had better odds of the Saints making it to the SB, than the Falcons or 49ers.... Without a coach... LMAO...... Hell, we should get at least 3 to 1 with Payton back...LMAO

What? Is there actually a game? I thought that these last two weeks were just about the life and times of the Harbaughs, Ray Lewis, and gays in NFL.:shrug:

I truly have no interest in the hype surrounding this game like I usually do. I just don't like either team or the top story lines. I will be watching the game because I love football, but I haven't even decided who I will cheer for.

And looking back at this year's playoff picks that I made, I will cheer for the team that I actually want to lose, since that's the way that it has worked out this season. lol (about a 25% accuracy rate):ranting2:

I truly have no interest in the hype surrounding this game like I usually do. I just don't like either team or the top story lines. I will be watching the game because I love football, but I haven't even decided who I will cheer for.

And looking back at this year's playoff picks that I made, I will cheer for the team that I actually want to lose, since that's the way that it has worked out this season. lol (about a 25% accuracy rate):ranting2:
Now that's a true football fan :)

I would prefer to see the Ratbirds win but if I were betting it would be the Whiners

I think me and my Shepherd will watch the Puppy Bowl this year. Football doesnt do much for me lately.

I taped the puppy bowl...I'll turn it on when Lewis starts crying. Lets talk about lights one more freaking time.
My Wife knows to turn the channel when that emotional, psycho crud comes on... I keep a 45 with me and love shooting tv's.
Ratbirds and 9ers such.. eat more chicken.

Let's hope the 9'ers can come back....Punxatawny Phil, my groundhog friend says if the buzzards win we get 6 more weeks of Ray Lewis.

At least they made it a game. After the kickoff to open the second half went all the way. I figured they would lay down. With the extra time due to the outage. I was surprised the commercials were so bad. I think the gangnam style pistacio commercial stood out the most. Wife was literally laughing out loud at it.

Halftime show sucked as usual. Alicia Keys anthem was fantastic. Kids from Newtown Conn, beautiful. Not much of a game.

Halftime show sucked as usual. Alicia Keys anthem was fantastic. Kids from Newtown Conn, beautiful. Not much of a game.

Halftime show was brutal. Do they dress like that to try to hide the lack of singing talent? Commercials were not that good, though I only got to see the first half(and missed enough of those commercials) After the lights went out and came back on, I enjoyed the finish listening to Sirius/XM. I had no interest in who won the game. I dislike Ray Lewis and I dislike the 49ers as a whole. I turned the game on just as kick off was about to happen. I manage to avoid most of the hype in the 2 weeks leading up to the game. I avoid the 12 hour pregame show at all costs.

Someone needs to inform the halftime gal that she has huge thighs and a fat ass and recommend that she keep it covered from now on.

I don't get what young people see in some of the popular performers these days, the singing is mediocre, the dancing is mechanical, and the smoke, lighting, fireworks, ziplines, parachutes or whatever other device they add, are merely a way to distract from the lack of talent. Alicia Keys simple, elegant, performance of the national anthem with nothing but piano and vocals was magnificent, Beyonce was trash.