Who would have thought this would happen..??

Are we supposed to keep him moving to protect him?
that's what's gonna end up happening. if the prison system fails to protect him, they can be sued up the yazoo......

sadly, this goes oo, each and every day, (protection, moving, etc) for these types of prisoners. does anyone agree with it..??

probably a resounding NO, but it is, what it is....

that's what's gonna end up happening. if the prison system fails to protect him, they can be sued up the yazoo......

sadly, this goes oo, each and every day, (protection, moving, etc) for these types of prisoners. does anyone agree with it..??

probably a resounding NO, but it is, what it is....
So, are we now forced to protect all those, that we have sequestered from society, because of their violence toward the public? There must be a line in the sand, and that line starts at the courthouse. Once you leave the courtroom incarcerated, you're on your own. Prison is not a babysitting facility. You do the crime. You serve the time. Along with time, comes crime. Since you can't refrain from crime while free, you can live with crime while locked up, just like the ones you committed crimes against, and their families.

HOW does a "lawsuit" against ANY PRISON become finalized??

Yes, some people are imprisoned for crimes they DID NOT COMMIT, yet most cannot remember their crimes because of drugs or mentally/emotionally blocked out, yet all Prisoners are subject to whatever treatment by fellow prisoners as is dictated by fellow prisoners.
Moving the Guilty "to another facility" is a waste of time, money and effort because these people will NEVER BE SAFE.
Coddling prisoners is pointless.
Other Countries appear to not coddle prisoners like in Central and South America as well Asian Countries.
Russian Prisons fail well to coddle prisoners.
There's a program either on Amazon or Netflix about a U.K. Chap that spent 12 years of a Life Sentence proving he was INNOCENT, then became a "prisoner" for a week at various Prisons in various countries.
NONE of those prisons "coddled the inmates".

ANYONE in ANY PRISON can be accessed even in P. C., history validates.
nassar DESERVES, since ADMITTING GUILT, to be maliciously MOLESTED as MANY Inmates have Families.
LET THE PUNISHMENT FIT THE CRIME!!

So, are we now forced to protect all those, that we have sequestered from society, because of their violence toward the public? There must be a line in the sand, and that line starts at the courthouse. Once you leave the courtroom incarcerated, you're on your own. Prison is not a babysitting facility. You do the crime. You serve the time. Along with time, comes crime. Since you can't refrain from crime while free, you can live with crime while locked up, just like the ones you committed crimes against, and their families.
we are not forced, the prison system is forced to provide protection at the same costs as incarcerating any other prisoner, meaning no extra funding. the guards get paid thier regular weekly pay, the food, clothing, and etc. all cost the same. if meds are needed FOR ANY prisoner, they get it at what ever costs the states pay for.

our tax dollars go into the state budgets, and from there, it goes to the prison system.

unless we have a prison island like Devil's Island, this is the way it is...

i believe in the death penalty to be carried out ASAP, AFTER the convicted gets at LEAST ONE appeal to his//her case. not appeal after appeal, THEN using up the tax dollars to keep them alive.

i do not believe in rehabilitation, or "find good" while in prison, as all that serves for is a "looky-goody"
to the parole board, nothing else.

why you choose to debate me, on a published article, i'll never know....

i'm outta this one....

Just put him in the "HOLE" it will be all good their
English Castles had "the hole" as it was a one way trip.
Those "holes" were, I'm sure, where MANY prisoners died from starvation since there was no way out and being fed was probably of little concern.

Similar design would not work in the society of today as too many whiners (prisoners as well those that want to "protect" prisoners) would complain about cruel and unusual punishment of course completely FORGETTING about the REASON(S) they're locked up.

Regarding the post to othertrucker2001:

we are not forced, the prison system is forced to provide protection at the same costs as incarcerating any other prisoner, meaning no extra funding.
why you choose to debate me, on a published article, i'll never know....
i'm outta this one....
It's a Comment/Debate FORUM. Apparently you have your knickers in a knot.

Well at least these many Prisons, from what I've learned, do not anymore allow Sex Change operations paid by the State.

I've NEVER HEARD about ANY prison "forced" to protect ANY Inmate apart from Solitary Confinement (P. C.) as well ******* Watch.
The only requirement I've ever learned from a few too many times in Los Angeles County lockup was "You'll do well if you're a good Dancer (Fighter)". That's your only "protection" apart from having "Good Connections" or a Solitary Cell.

WE as tax paying citizen ARE forced to provide all these amennities to prisoners. That is wrong in so many ways. While people and groups will whine, cry, and even protest, I, ME, TAX PAYING CITIZEN, should never be burdened with this expense. Make...FORCE the prisoner to EARN their needs in prison.

With all that time around gymnasts, Bubba would be wise to pick his brain about the best way to scale walls and vault off bars. There is always time later to turn him out for a pack of Kools and a two-month old copy of US Weekly.

sissy boy was moved to a temporary facility in Oklahoma and will be relocated from there to, as stated by the officials; "We don't know".
Another of the feigned "entitlement society".