FedEx Freight | Who Would You Have Dinner With?

POPCORN

TB Regular
Credits
If you could sit down and have a relaxing dinner with anyone who would it be? A lot of possibilities here: President Obama? Babe Ruth? Henry Ford? William Shakespeare? Jesus? Thomas Edison? George Washington? Marilyn Monroe? Elvis? etc.etc.etc. For me it might be Johnny Carson, he made me laugh every night it felt like time spent with an old friend when I watched the Tonight Show. A good and decent man who was humble and never acted like a star. He seemed like he knew how to enjoy himself. Who would your dinner guest be?

If you could sit down and have a relaxing dinner with anyone who would it be? A lot of possibilities here: President Obama? Babe Ruth? Henry Ford? William Shakespeare? Jesus? Thomas Edison? George Washington? Marilyn Monroe? Elvis? etc.etc.etc. For me it might be Johnny Carson, he made me laugh every night it felt like time spent with an old friend when I watched the Tonight Show. A good and decent man who was humble and never acted like a star. He seemed like he knew how to enjoy himself. Who would your dinner guest be?

I would have dinner with POPCORN. He out ranks Fred Smith by a long shot in my book.:hysterical:

I'm with you Cosmo, Garrison was a GREAT GUY. Fred Smith could learn from him. No I take that back, YOU CAN'T TEACH STUPID. I would work for Garrison for 1/2 the pay that I get here, because Garrison cared about his people. God Bless Mr Garrison.

I think mine guy would be Jesus... But i'm sure i would be the only one at the table. So my second guy would be Artie Lange.

This is an easy one. My choice would be Nostradamus. If the world is going to end in 2012, I'm grabbing the severance package, a couple of wild woman, and we won't see daylight until the money runs out. Then I'll start taking bets on how long it will take Hootersville to run the whole thing into the ground. TP

This is an easy one. My choice would be Nostradamus. If the world is going to end in 2012, I'm grabbing the severance package, a couple of wild woman, and we won't see daylight until the money runs out. Then I'll start taking bets on how long it will take Hootersville to run the whole thing into the ground. TP

You said you were an old fart. A couple wild women will kill you. LOL but what a way to go I guess. BAHAHAHA