Yellow | Whoopsidaisie:

When I was 20, I hauled coal in Pa. Couldn't weigh at the mine in Pottsville, but came down to Holtwood Dam to weigh and unload. Always drove right by the Pa Scales that we’re always closed. One day, driving a 238 Detroit with a 16 speed 4x4 one stick trans, the load wore me out shifting. I pulled on the scale and weighed 138,000 with a day cab and a 24’ aluminum dump trailer. Almost blew the hydraulics dumping it.

Never did that again...

Had a buddy arrive at the Westinghouse plant with a turbine returned from a Cali nuke plant 8 days ahead of his permits only weighted 180,000 when the local popo pulled him into the scale across the street from the gate................

Indy hauler that pic reminds me of a buddy of mine who had the same eyes. He could back up without turning his head.

When I was 20, I hauled coal in Pa. Couldn't weigh at the mine in Pottsville, but came down to Holtwood Dam to weigh and unload. Always drove right by the Pa Scales that we’re always closed. One day, driving a 238 Detroit with a 16 speed 4x4 one stick trans, the load wore me out shifting. I pulled on the scale and weighed 138,000 with a day cab and a 24’ aluminum dump trailer. Almost blew the hydraulics dumping it.

Never did that again...
Super trucker