XPO | Why are long time employees giving up the most?

True spartan we can't lower our selfs to their level Integrity is a large part of my self being.....I just hope the younger drivers see what is going on to the older drivers me being one of them.... I remember days ago when we took moore forms up three flights of stairs yes thats right three flights of stairs, no elevator. and pushed carts of prints plus down malls weighing 500 lbs. and avoiding shoppers, and for what so I can have a heart attact behind the wheal or have three vertabraes fused together......for what, Have the board of directors given half of there pensions back, I don't think so, How about our ceo has he cancelled his goldrn parachute, I don't think so, why are we the drivers who are getting old, yes I said old , giving so much......I'M MAD AS HELL, I'm calling some legal experts to fing out if this is age discrimination or what,

I have read thru this entire thread and i ask myself and you....why are you preaching to the choir? What is the solution that will make them understand INTEGRITY is a two way street. How do we the heart and soul of the company make them do as they have promised?
Higher ups who may read these threads you need to understand one thing.

(I'am reffering to the ones who felt it necessary to give stock bonus before slashing your employees pay and benefits.)

If none of you show up on Monday morning we will still P/U freight and run it down the road.

If we do not show up.........Get my point?

ROOT CASUE OF TAKEAWAYS= GREED.

You get a letter for not showing up..........thats what happens. Then possibly, you will/could be replaced by one of those in the stack of applications your scm fondles every night. Then the company continues to operate. All part of the dream.
I never could picture a group of dsr's outside the gate with a sign in their hand.............

You get a letter for not showing up..........thats what happens. Then possibly, you will/could be replaced by one of those in the stack of applications your scm fondles every night. Then the company continues to operate. All part of the dream.
I never could picture a group of dsr's outside the gate with a sign in their hand.............

The dream has turned into a nightmare!!

we all know that line by now:

"so we can survive"

by and large i agree with it and can justify what the company is doing, atleast for myself and my situation. You can call me a kool-aid drinker, but the stuff tastes great and is a hella a lot better than that other drink called unemployment.

what has me uncomfortable is when the economy picks up, what are the chances we will get everything back and if we dont, what will they say about it then?

i think in the long run they have to offer a decent retirement and overall package, because a lot of ppl would eventually go work for the competition or anyone who offers a retirement if that's what your after or benefits or watever.

im lucky enough where im only 25 years old, and i hope that this is the worst i will see.

honestly feel bad for you older folk

young man i to thought i seen the worst in the 80s but here we are back again i just wonder when things get better how many drivers will be here with all the lies they told us.good luck