Yellow | Why are we arguing brothers!

mud_cat

TB Lurker
Credits
just like every drunk and drug user on the planet, once you start feeding them their favorite spirit they want more and more. They don't stop until they hit rock bottom and then they look for help.

Yrc is that drug addict whose drug of choice is money. And rightfully so thats why you go into business to make money. But unfortunately they have gotten so use to spending our money and keeping their own they dont want to stop. If i could keep my money every month and use my wifes money to pay my bills i would be in heaven just like yrc.

Help the addict feel good guys. Let them have the extension. They say it will save jobs! Just like it did in 09. It save a lot of govt. Employees jobs at the unemployment office when we went there by the thousands to apply.

I stand with tyson and hoffa on this one. We should give until it hurts! Some of you will make it back in ot in no time.

just like every drunk and drug user on the planet, once you start feeding them their favorite spirit they want more and more. They don't stop until they hit rock bottom and then they look for help.

Yrc is that drug addict whose drug of choice is money. And rightfully so thats why you go into business to make money. But unfortunately they have gotten so use to spending our money and keeping their own they dont want to stop. If i could keep my money every month and use my wifes money to pay my bills i would be in heaven just like yrc.

Help the addict feel good guys. Let them have the extension. They say it will save jobs! Just like it did in 09. It save a lot of govt. Employees jobs at the unemployment office when we went there by the thousands to apply.

I stand with tyson and hoffa on this one. We should give until it hurts! Some of you will make it back in ot in no time.

Before your willing to give away the ship why not find out what they want.. They read a post like yours and they will get more ideas..

Anything MORE is to much. 400 grand board members I just can't stand that anymore while getting that rod plunged deeper through my heart. Could I get some numbers on what Management has given back over the past 4 years? Doesn't it seem strange that those numbers have never been thrown out there as the Teamsters concession numbers have been? This equation is so one sided it makes me sick to think about Teamster Families with small children just starting out and trying to live what has truly become just a dream @ The American Dream. ...( It does not exist anymore )
Why are they not asking some SIX FIGURE SALARIED EMPLOYEES OR MANAGERS TO GIVE BACK ? UNTIL WE KNOW THE NUMBERS PRETAINING TO MANAGEMENT AND SEE A EQUAL SHARED SACRIFICE ...I ASK..WHY SHOULD WE EVEN CONSIDER EXTENDING ANYTHING ?

All I can say is God have mercy on those that run this company.We all are going to die someday.Thats a fact we cant deny.To continue to lie to all of us hardworking decent individuals is heck of a price to pay.Some of us have lost quite a bit during this last and continuing MOU.Now "greed"has raised its head once again in the corporate world.This type of corporate ideals seems to be the American theme.Pulverize us the labor, whom have given so much into the ground.A worldwide company in YRCW that cant seem to pay a measly million to billion dollar of debt.But continues to hide their corporate earnings that they earn overseas offshore.That is pathetic.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

All I can say is God have mercy on those that run this company.We all are going to die someday.Thats a fact we cant deny.To continue to lie to all of us hardworking decent individuals is heck of a price to pay.Some of us have lost quite a bit during this last and continuing MOU.Now "greed"has raised its head once again in the corporate world.This type of corporate ideals seems to be the American theme.Pulverize us the labor, whom have given so much into the ground.A worldwide company in YRCW that cant seem to pay a measly million to billion dollar of debt.But continues to hide their corporate earnings that they earn overseas offshore.That is pathetic.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Where do you come up with the "offshore" nonsense? Other than in your own mind, where do you have any verification of that happening? Please show us if you can.

Where do you come up with the "offshore" nonsense? Other than in your own mind, where do you have any verification of that happening? Please show us if you can.

If you have evidence to refute, please do.not that I think they do either, but the china venture may be where people think that might have happened is one example.

If you have evidence to refute, please do.not that I think they do either, but the china venture may be where people think that might have happened is one example.

I'm not concerned with what anyone THINKS about this issue. If someone makes the statement then produce verification otherwise it's nonsense. Proving a positive statement is much easier (if it's true) than proving a negative.

You lookin' for the 'lunker' in ol' man Zollar's pond?

I dont know what terminals you think have several six figure salaried employees or managers. Most managers are no wher near that, and our 10% paycut, pension cap, loss of raises bonuses and 401K match were all PERMANENT!

I'm not concerned with what anyone THINKS about this issue. If someone makes the statement then produce verification otherwise it's nonsense. Proving a positive statement is much easier (if it's true) than proving a negative.

Boy your just itchin for a switchin again aren't you? You come on here wanting us to believe your an expert on everything under the sun, then when given a chance to explain yourself you start this nonsense again.tell me again how wealthy & wise you are. Blowhard is more like it.

Boy your just itchin for a switchin again aren't you? You come on here wanting us to believe your an expert on everything under the sun, then when given a chance to explain yourself you start this nonsense again.tell me again how wealthy & wise you are. Blowhard is more like it.

Are you delusional or something? I want you to believe I'm an expert on everything? Where do you come up with this crap?

I challenged someone to provide verification of a statement he made and somehow I owe you proof that his statement isn't true? You're too funny for words.

309 YRC Chicago

Are you delusional or something? I want you to believe I'm an expert on everything? Where do you come up with this crap?

I challenged someone to provide verification of a statement he made and somehow I owe you proof that his statement isn't true? You're too funny for words.

Not employed by YRC .