Why I like baseball

Nowadays you can watch your game of the week on your phone, while sitting in the church pew. And I'm sure that several people do.

That's it..........:ranting2:

I'm starting a new campaign. I want phones banned from churches.

Churches are getting themselves banned from themselves... All you hear in church nowadays is how bad people have it.. Well, if the good book told you things would get bad, why didn't you listen... The church was the first ones that was suppose to warn you about it... Never blinked an eye... That's why that God said the church would be the first to be judged.. He knew they wouldn't stay the course....

Me too, but nowadays you to have XM or Sirus Radio or IHeart to get'em.. What a bummer... I remember growing up, 1 o'clock every Sunday, Game of the Week.... We'd hurry up and get home from church, eat Sunday dinner and listen to the game..

Those were the more simpler days my friend..
You can listen to all 162 Detroit Tigers games online live for twenty dollars a season. That includes the playoffs and world series if they get that far.
I've been a fan of XM radio since it's beginning. No cable tv at my house, just Netflix.

You can listen to all 162 Detroit Tigers games online live for twenty dollars a season. That includes the playoffs and world series if they get that far.
I've been a fan of XM radio since it's beginning. No cable tv at my house, just Netflix.

I'll have to check that out.. Big Boston fan...

One game for the 'chance.' Put up or shut up. Fans got their moneys worth last night.

Another one of the many reasons I like baseball.

MLB.com Gameday | royals.com: Gameday

Good luck KC, it's been a while.

Hopefully, the Bucs and Giants will provide an equal level of entertainment.

Wrong guy for that thread. I don't care to watch golf. Play it? Yes. Watch or talk it....no.

Ditto, just reaffirming sports figure R&R activities during offseason.

Thought you might be a 'player.' Now that your baseball season is over, other leisure activities are available, weather permitting!!

I am okay with the whole hitting the ball concept, it's the chasing after it part that causes my disinterest. :wink: