SEFL | Why is so hard to be thankful?

freighttrain

TB Lurker
Credits
I've read alot of belly aching about rotating days and having to sweep a dock. Be thankful that we have owners who honestly care about each of us. I thank God everyday for the Cassels and I pray for their success. I am willing to do whatever it takes to make our company keep on roling during these tough times. If no one has noticed, we aren't alone in this adventure and only the strong will survive. Jesus said that a house devided would fall, so let's get it together and be the best we can be.God bless you, God bless SEFL, God bless the Cassels and God bless America. Oorah,Semper Fi!

Welcome to the boards freighttrain, I like your positive outlook and respect for the owners of the company.

I've read alot of belly aching about rotating days and having to sweep a dock. Be thankful that we have owners who honestly care about each of us. I thank God everyday for the Cassels and I pray for their success. I am willing to do whatever it takes to make our company keep on roling during these tough times. If no one has noticed, we aren't alone in this adventure and only the strong will survive. Jesus said that a house devided would fall, so let's get it together and be the best we can be.God bless you, God bless SEFL, God bless the Cassels and God bless America. Oorah,Semper Fi!

well put Freighttrain.:1036316054: A little bit of a positive attitude, and the lack of negativity can go along way.

THAT'S WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. TALK TO THE DRIVER'S OF MOST OTHER IF NOT ALL LTL COMPANIES AND THERE OWNERS AND MANAGERS SAY LAY THIS MANY OR THAT MANY OFF NO SKIN OFF THERE BACKS SO WHAT IF THE DRIVER HE LAYS OFF HAS 2 KIDS AND 1 ON THE WAY AND WON'T BE ABLE TO AFFORD INSURANCE OR MUCH ELSE. GIVE SAME DRIVER A COUPLE OF M ONTHS OR LESS AND HE LOSES HOME. MAYBE MOM AND DAD TAKE THEM IN MAYBE THEY END UP AT A SHELTER. MEN AND WOMEN WE ARE BLESSED TO HAVE OWNERS THAT CARE ABOUT US I PRAY THAT WE MAKE SOME GOOD DECISIONS IN THESE HARD TIMES LIKE NOT B@tching all the time.
TATER OUT.

not a southeastern employee, but this is the kind of respect and pride that the employees in texas show... what is mike jones's problem? are you sure he works for southeastern? sorry to call you out.

Agree with this.Could not have said it better.It is much better to rotate a day or two now than have to go job hunting....not much out there

I agree Frieghttrain and its an honor to be a friend,fellow employee and a brother of yours. Everyday I wake up I thank God for a good days rest and taking care of my family but I need to add my fellow associates and the leadership we have because I am truely thankful to all.

It's very easy to get frustrated these days with the rotating day's off, combining of routes and dispatch issues as a result of. But I'm thankful of the opportunity to work at Southeastern. During my interview several years ago I stated that "I was looking for the last stop...someplace to retire from". I considered Southeastern to be that place then and nothing has changed my mind now.

It's very easy to get frustrated these days with the rotating day's off, combining of routes and dispatch issues as a result of. But I'm thankful of the opportunity to work at Southeastern. During my interview several years ago I stated that "I was looking for the last stop...someplace to retire from". I considered Southeastern to be that place then and nothing has changed my mind now.

Welcome to the boards dawg bis.:smilie_132: