SAIA | Why the massive turnover will continue.

Worth every penny to whom? Thanks for proving my point! That’s the best you can do? Not bitter at all just stating the facts. I seem to remember you lurking on our forum along with your brother White during our campaign so what’s the difference? What’s pathetic is you. Your the one who defended the camera system to the hilt and when it affected you negatively, you cried like someone smacked you and stole your lollipop.
Corporate comes on here from time to time so I address concerns on here. But mostly we address our concerns in our weekly pre-shift meetings and this makes its way back to the top. Cory Thompson your former executive and our current V.P. will drop down if things become toxic and make changes as he did with the cameras. He gets with safety and policies get changed without the need for a third party. You don’t work here so you wouldn’t know that. With your head placed up the Teamsters ass I can see why you’re blinded. There is a night and day difference from when the cameras first rolled out. Our open door policy works despite what you’re negative ass might want to say. Out of respect to your co-workers I stopped coming on your forum with my opinions. Why don’t you follow my example.

Last edited:
Corporate comes on here from time to time so I address concerns on here. But mostly we address our concerns in our weekly pre-shift meetings and this makes its way back to the top. Cory Thompson your former executive and our current V.P. will drop down if things become toxic and make changes as he did with the cameras. He gets with safety and policies get changed without the need for a third party. You don’t work here so you wouldn’t know that. With your head placed up the Teamsters ass I can see why you’re blinded. There is a night and day difference from when the cameras first rolled out. Our open door policy works despite what you’re negative ass might want to say. Out of respect to your co-workers I stopped coming on your forum with my opinions. Why don’t you follow my example.

Touch a nerve RAT? No need to get a case of the red ass....

For $3,000 a day plus expenses with a money back guarantee he wasn’t there to be “informative” he was there to get results. If you were moved off of the fence by his well rehearsed presentation then he had at least one success anyway. He was there to take advantage of the toxic situation to sow division and was paid well to do so. He nor the company he worked for have ever checked back in on the people because the people are not their concern. The company will see the 26k as money well spent if it gets them the outcome it desires. But again, a third party hired to convince people that they themselves dont need one..... how ironic.
Not wanting to go tit for tat again on someone else’s forum but...companies are bound by the NLRB on what they’re allowed to say and do during these toxic times and any speaker, such as the one who spoke to us, is also bound by those same rules under the NLRB. He has/had no choice but to be “informative” or else a ULP could’ve been filed...hence the closed minded people I spoke of who couldn’t see the obvious for what it was because their minds had already been corrupted from another 3rd party.

He didn’t sway my opinion in the least, again, I said I found his presentation to be “informative” and had “some” actually listened to what he had to say, they would’ve seen that what he said came to fruition step by step...it’s almost like he had a crystal ball and predicted the future.

Division had already been sowed long before he showed up, again, he was there to explain what “could” happen had the vote went this way or that way...and again, he was spot on. His/their job is not to check back up on anyone but rather to explain the facts of the situation and what to expect, which is what he did. I’ll speculate that their “money back guarantee” is because they feel once people have the facts there’s no way one would vote yes...and with that being said, why wouldn’t companies bring them in to explain the process?? A no vote gets them their desired outcome, a yes vote cost them nothing for his services...it’s a win/win for them while informing the masses of the facts rather than letting them rely on rumors and fear mongering from whatever source(s) they arose from.

Hired 3rd party services...again, I’m afraid you misunderstood his purpose...

Holler at ya tomorrow pal...:1036316054:

Touch a nerve RAT? No need to get a case of the red ass....
I’m not going to get in a pissing contest with you. You are just baiting me and trying to **** me off. I won’t ignore you but I most certainly will pick my battles when it comes to you.

Not wanting to go tit for tat again on someone else’s forum but...companies are bound by the NLRB on what they’re allowed to say and do during these toxic times and any speaker, such as the one who spoke to us, is also bound by those same rules under the NLRB. He has/had no choice but to be “informative” or else a ULP could’ve been filed...hence the closed minded people I spoke of who couldn’t see the obvious for what it was because their minds had already been corrupted from another 3rd party.

He didn’t sway my opinion in the least, again, I said I found his presentation to be “informative” and had “some” actually listened to what he had to say, they would’ve seen that what he said came to fruition step by step...it’s almost like he had a crystal ball and predicted the future.

Division had already been sowed long before he showed up, again, he was there to explain what “could” happen had the vote went this way or that way...and again, he was spot on. His/their job is not to check back up on anyone but rather to explain the facts of the situation and what to expect, which is what he did. I’ll speculate that their “money back guarantee” is because they feel once people have the facts there’s no way one would vote yes...and with that being said, why wouldn’t companies bring them in to explain the process?? A no vote gets them their desired outcome, a yes vote cost them nothing for his services...it’s a win/win for them while informing the masses of the facts rather than letting them rely on rumors and fear mongering from whatever source(s) they arose from.

Hired 3rd party services...again, I’m afraid you misunderstood his purpose...

Holler at ya tomorrow pal...:1036316054:
Some people just have closed minds. I always keep an open mind. It has served me well. I weigh both sides and go with what I feel serves the group best as a whole. It’s not always just about me.