Politics | Why Were We Left With No Choice

elviscaprice

Sad, more of the rights fascist propaganda to justify Russian aggression! Why are you Trump supporters following Trumps Putin boot licking policies? Do you identify with the fascist autocracy of Russia? Do you wish the same here in the USA?

Jaloc

AD FREE
Sad, more of the rights fascist propaganda to justify Russian aggression! Why are you Trump supporters following Trumps Putin boot licking policies? Do you identify with the fascist autocracy of Russia? Do you wish the same here in the USA?
I try to look at all view points to me this looks like a Civil War that we shouldn't be involved in especially after Biden got the prosecutor in Ukraine fired for investigating his son on the board of a Ukrainian Energy company looks like a money laundering operation to me? Where are Billions in Ukraine going I don't like our tax dollars for weapons being used on Donbass civilians look at the other videos on that site people blown up in Donetsk.

Ted Decker trk

When things are FUBAR, FIDO!
Something I have seen very few people address with Russian advance into Ukraine is the security of Russia itself. A west friendly country on its borders is a direct threat to its national security. Seem to recall we had a bit of an issue when a soviet friendly country allowed the Bear to park nuclear missiles 90 miles off our coast

Bubba74

I live Here
AD FREE

Under Trump, Russia (being a petroeconomy) didnt have the money to conduct any war
Biden ended that, ended our energy independence. Germany made it worse when Trump told them exactly what would happen if Germany got into bed with Russia (which they did)

The request was simple, Ukraine doesnt enter NATO and Russia leaves them alone
This war was brought to you be the Biden administration

The US policy of removing leaders we dont like doesnt have a good track record, look a Libya, Iraq is still a work in progress, Afghanistan, a total loss
What would you get in Russia if Putin goes? isnt that the real question? who takes over.
Do you really think a true democracy will spring forth from Moscow?
Its the devil you know vs the devil you dont

Ted Decker trk

When things are FUBAR, FIDO!
Under Trump, Russia (being a petroeconomy) didnt have the money to conduct any war
Biden ended that, ended our energy independence. Germany made it worse when Trump told them exactly what would happen if Germany got into bed with Russia (which they did)

The US policy of removing leaders we dont like doesnt have a good track record, look a Libya, Iraq is still a work in progress, Afghanistan, a total loss
What would you get in Russia if Putin goes? isnt that the real question? who takes over.
Putin is considered a moderate or liberal by many in the politburo. There are many who consider him dovish

Jaloc

AD FREE

Remember Crimson Tide movie what if some crazy General or Chechens get their hands on some Nukes?

LS2Silver

It's survival in the city.
AD FREE

Putin doesn't care about people. He silences the opposition, he couldn't care less about human rights or suffering. He cares about his wealth and maintaining control at all costs. You can't reason with him.

Basically he is a democrat.

Northern Flash

Big Boy Toys
AD FREE
Nice try. The Democrats are the only ones with ties to doing business with Russia. Biden got $3.5 million from the wife of a Moscow Mayor and Hillary created the entire Russian collusion hoax by doing business with a Russian.
Educate yourself then get back with us.
:1036316054:

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker or click the green AD FREE button to support Truckingboards.
We have 2 ways to pay for this website, Advertising or Users who buy out of advertising. Thank You

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks