POLITICS Why Will Poland Not Take In Any Muslims?

Discussion in 'Washington D.C.' started by slavenomore, Nov 10, 2019.

1. slavenomore

slavenomore US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions

https://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/upfront/2019/11/won-poland-muslims-191108004853741.html

Just this week, a top EU legal adviser said Warsaw broke the bloc's law by refusing to take in refugees during Europe's 2015 migrant crisis.

But the PiS's Dominik Tarczynski insists his country did nothing wrong and says Poland stands by its immigration policy.

"We don't want Poland being taken over by Muslims, Buddhists, or someone else ... and no one will ever force us to take Muslims, Buddhists, non-believers in huge numbers," said Tarczynski.

Tarczynski says after living in the United Kingdom and the United States and experiencing life in a multicultural society, he does not see any value in it.

"For me, multicultural society, it's not a value … it's not a virtue," the Polish MP said. "Christian culture, Roman law, Greek philosophers, these are the virtues for us."

If I was a Polish American....I'd be moving back to Poland. Too complicated with all the beliefs and cultures here. Too many differences. Wasting a lot of people's time. Life is time.

Rastus and a9faninnc like this.
  2. slavenomore

Wearing the veil - known as the hijab - is banned in French schools and government offices.

Politicians are now examining a proposed law that would ban parents from wearing religious symbols on school trips.

The legislation has little chance of passing, but it has put the issue of French secularism, embodied in the principle of "laicite", firmly back in the spotlight.

Critics see a worrying trend where laicite could enter more areas of French society.

"We are witnessing a transformation of 'laicite' into a legal monster that it was not aimed to be when the law was implemented," said human rights researcher Rim-Sarah Alouane, who focuses on religious freedom and civil liberties.

"We have religious freedom at stake, but also constant harassment and targeting of a part of our population," she added.

Benjamin Haddad, a director at the Atlantic Council, says the law does target Muslims and agrees it should not be extended, but he says it should be acceptable to have a political debate about what some see as problems with integration.

"You have a lot of secular Muslim women who say that they feel pressured, they feel threatened ... you also have religious leaders going to mayors asking to have separate hours in public swimming pools between men and women. You'll have a lot of young girls who don't want to sit in biology classes in school because they feel pressure from their parents or from their brothers," Haddad said.

"That makes it very complicated for young women and other groups such as LGBTs to express themselves," he added.

In this week's Arena, we discuss secularism in France and its effect on religious freedom

3. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA.. AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    Common sense is such a rare commodity today.

Big Dave and slavenomore like this.
  4. Rastus

Driver Since:
    How many Americans does it take to screw in a light bulb?

slavenomore and kboomarang like this.
  5. George Knighton

George Knighton Well-Known Member

Surprise surprise another white nationalism thread on truckingboards.com

6. Rastus

Driver Since:
    Where do you think you are, leftists.com.?

7. kboomarang

kboomarang My allah, between pie and mode AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    Sheesh I thought it was going lead into a pollock joke.

8. slavenomore

We are waaaaaay too smart and overeducated for that.

Rastus likes this.
  9. slavenomore

You forgot to mention Christian......that must really bother you.

That's the remedy to end communism......communism......konda like a Crucifix and Holy Water on a bloodsucking vampire. Poland and John Paul 2 and the Polish union Solidarity brought down communism in Europe.......yet somehow Putin is evil.......

Don't worry I saw an article where the people who MUST have their noses in everybodies business and bank accounts are championing your types winning elections in the Polish city jobs.

Do you ever bust on Chinese, Mexican, Israeli, Saudi Arabian, Syrian, or any other nationalistic nations with another race or religion dominating or is it just your hatred of white Christian nationalist showing?

Last edited: Nov 10, 2019
    Rastus likes this.
  10. Rastus

Driver Since:
    And they referred to Al Bagdaddy as a religious scholar.

slavenomore likes this.
  11. slavenomore

.........and they are waaaaaay smarter than the average bear.

Rastus likes this.
  12. 20_yrs_2_go

20_yrs_2_go So we got that going for us, Wich is nice

Why not ?

ISIS does more with less Keeping a war going. But we are to believe they are decimated

As gwb puts it... A fool me can't get fooled again

13. Rastus

Driver Since:
    We’re going to put that post on the TB wall of dumb. You have earned it!

falconfan and buffalobill like this.
  14. Lazer

Lazer WWG1WGA

That is waaaaaaaaay smarter than the average campground bear.

slavenomore likes this.
  15. 20_yrs_2_go

20_yrs_2_go So we got that going for us, Wich is nice

That's a long line of request I'm not sure I will live long enough to see my name up there

16. Rastus

Driver Since:
    I love enter this one too.

17. Jaloc

Jaloc Well-Known Member

No terrorist attacks in Poland wonder why?

Rastus and slavenomore like this.
  18. slavenomore

Maybe some people actually know each other and who is around them....maybe even some of their grandparents and great grandparents even knew each other.....nowadays...keep moving and it's only important if your job and Google and government knows ya....follow your work like starvingvtribes wandering looking for food...the work keeps moving.....profits over respecting people and towns and states.

Globalism.....distasteful. Dangerous...no dignity for the people....just consumers...not citizens.