ADuiePyle | Why wont they hire me????

Last-Ride

TB Lurker
Credits
Applied 4 times, left messages with tm,(MZ) talked to hr via email, and phone,(NM), they keep running adds for drivers, I cant even get a interview,seeking a linehaul job. I even drove over, cant get through the gate to introduce myself. 28 years driving, what more do they want?, perhaps kids, 25 year old crashers?

MVR clean? Do you have L/H exp? criminal background? Those are some of the barriers I know of that could keep someone out... good luck driver :thumbsup:

sorry northborough mass, the tm's initials, and the hr's initials are there, been driving for 27 years nice terminal there, preston, red star new penn yellow, yup I done some freight, applied for the linehaul spot 4 times, cant get anywhere with them?

Although I am not or have never been a Pyle employee, I'll toss a few things at you here.You have applied online, so they more than likely done some background on you and something is tossing a yellow if not a reg-flag. How is your job'history'?,do you take a fair amount of sick day's? Is there someone at this terminal that know's you from a previous job? The T.M. may have tossed your name to the employee's there and someone may have screamed"don't hire that so-and-so I worked with him(or her) at such-and-such company and he (or she) is a pain the rump" or something like that. Are you close to retirement age? Do you have a bunch of ex-wives (or husband's)? How is your credit score? If low, you may be considered risky. Some T.M.'s just don't want the drama and distraction and take extra steps to avoid it.

someone suggested that it was because of my teamster background, not sure why it would matter but I have heard some say the teamsters "bring to many bad habits" Somebody here must know if there letting former yrc new penn exc. guys in. I have taken the time to do my employment research, with a dac and usis report, that doesn't mean they cant look for some dirt elsewhere, oh and nothing showing on either, credit scores 768 -780 depending on which company you look.owell the search goes on.

They have some YRC and New Penn guys in NJ, heard they hired some in CT. There are Red Star and APA guys in NJ also. Somebody said they hired some Holland guys out in PA. :grouphug: :clap:

well thats good to know, I take maybe 2 sick days a year, I like getting the extra check at christmas. Any idea if there are other web sights to get more employment history?I agree with you, you never know who may be black balling you.