Members Only Mode
  • You need to register to view content, it's 100% free
  • Please register below to remove this limitation
  • Truckingboards is a MEMBERS ONLY Private Forum that first got it's start in 1999, Membership is 100% Free, We have Over 40k Members and approaching 2 million posts that date back to the early 2000's.Registration is easy and fast. We specialize in LTL trucking. Get off those Facebook Groups and come to a place where your identity will be unknown unless you tell someone. Truckingboards has a mobile app that works for Android you can install from your mobile browser. Sorry Apple Users, I know nothing about them.

Click Here

For instructions on how to install the mobile app.

Why Would You Expect Anything Else?

Northern Flash

Good luck.
Premium
This little tidbit of information was hidden about ten paragraphs into the story.
Nice try though.

While the investigation’s findings covered Scott’s time at the company, he was never charged with any wrongdoing.

bubs

Banned
This little tidbit of information was hidden about ten paragraphs into the story.
Nice try though.
That's not a titbit. Naturally he wasn't charged otherwise he probably wouldn't have been governor and then Senator. That still doesn't change the fact that he led a company that scammed the government for Millions. I expect similar results

Northern Flash

Good luck.
Premium
He wasn't charged with anything. What a waste of ink.
And I don't expect anything to come of some new and improved healthcare program anyway since half of the aholes in the Republican party don't want it changed.

bubs

Banned
He wasn't charged with anything. What a waste of ink.
And I don't expect anything to come of some new and improved healthcare program anyway since half of the aholes in the Republican party don't want it changed.
I can only hope that any Health Care Program excludes you and you Die slow, miserable death. You worthless piece of ****. Hit a bridge

Keepingon

That's not a titbit. Naturally he wasn't charged otherwise he probably wouldn't have been governor and then Senator. That still doesn't change the fact that he led a company that scammed the government for Millions. I expect similar results
Mendez of New Jersey was charged, He got voted back in with the endorsement of almost every democrat that's currently running for president in 2020.

bubs

Banned
Mendez of New Jersey was charged, He got voted back in with the endorsement of almost every democrat that's currently running for president in 2020.
Charged and not convicted. In that case, it's up to the voters of New Jersey

Keepingon

Charged and not convicted. In that case, it's up to the voters of New Jersey
Kind of apples and oranges isn't it ?
He gets off due to a hung jury, and jurors are later at his campaign events.
And candidates now running for office endorsed him during his election.

To me our politicians need to stop choosing who to condemn and who not to according to party loyalty.

bubs

Banned

To me our politicians need to stop choosing who to condemn and who not to according to party loyalty.
Sure, keep holding onto your conspiracy theories. How about you go fuk yourself too

LewSir

https://www.gq.com/story/rick-scott-trump-health-care-fraud

Why not get the guy who headed a company that admitted to14 counts of fraud to lead a new healthcare effort. I'm sure this is going to end well
Nice try though.

I bet bubs deflects again.
Obama recieved $20 million on health care scandal

https://www.healthcare-now.org/blog...on-from-healthcare-industry-in-2008-campaign/

LewSir

Sure, keep holding onto your conspiracy theories. How about you go fuk yourself too

bubs, you haven't replied yet? Why?

Obama took $20 million in healthcare scandal
Obama pocketed $20 million from his healthcare. You're not bitching about that scandal.
https://www.healthcare-now.org/blog...on-from-healthcare-industry-in-2008-campaign/

Keepingon

MW2KJYu.jpg