Yellow | Why YRC Worldwide Inc. Is Up Only 5.5% in 2014

Yes, it does leave a bad taste, but I don't blame the CEO's and such for that.. The CEO's negotiated a contract to come here, right.. The BOD's approved his/her demands,right. So who should the fault land on.. Right, the BOD.... The BOD's seen fit to give these bonuses on top of his/her regular salary IF, the categories in the contract was upheld... So if those are upheld, then the man/woman done their part to earn the bonus, according to their contract.....
Well I guess this pos CAN abide by a contract! Who woulda thunk.

Well I guess this pos CAN abide by a contract! Who woulda thunk.

We voted on and agreed to a modification of our contract. Nothing was changed without our consent. What part of that is still too difficult for you to understand?

Stock market has been getting clobbered the past few days. The Dow closed under 17,000 today, down 1.53% to close at 16,946.95.

But wait a minute, this can't be, this must be a mistake....

YRCW shares are UP +1.35% today to close at $20.26.

I just love to annoy all the naysayers! :LMAO:

Stock market has been getting clobbered the past few days. The Dow closed under 17,000 today, down 1.53% to close at 16,946.95.

But wait a minute, this can't be, this must be a mistake....

YRCW shares are UP +1.35% today to close at $20.26.

I just love to annoy all the naysayers! :LMAO:

90 days ago....just before the 2Q report....J.W. sold 15K shares at $28.75....then after that....it dropped and has not gotten anywhere close to that figure.....KK

90 days ago....just before the 2Q report....J.W. sold 15K shares at $28.75....then after that....it dropped and has not gotten anywhere close to that figure.....KK

YRCW stock up over 5% today, to 21.28. Maybe you should buy some now so when it gets back to 28.75 you'll have a nice profit and maybe then get rid of your miserable attitude! :biglaugh:

YRCW stock up over 5% today, to 21.28. Maybe you should buy some now so when it gets back to 28.75 you'll have a nice profit and maybe then get rid of your miserable attitude! :biglaugh:

"get rid of your miserable attitude! ".....sounds like management speaking....LOL.....I do not have an miserable attitude, the company has caused me look at the big picture and I don't like it.

The problems we said would happen if you gave them the PTS is happening....the problems we said would happen if they got that **** up attendance policy is happening....now the moral is way low and I have a miserable attitude?....Naw, I just say I told you so in a different way and will continue to remind people that......3 days left in the 3Q.....KK

"get rid of your miserable attitude! ".....sounds like management speaking....LOL.....I do not have an miserable attitude, the company has caused me look at the big picture and I don't like it.

The problems we said would happen if you gave them the PTS is happening....the problems we said would happen if they got that **** up attendance policy is happening....now the moral is way low and I have a miserable attitude?....Naw, I just say I told you so in a different way and will continue to remind people that......3 days left in the 3Q.....KK
Gosh? Are we turning into Conway???

Damn it....A REAL KK KABOOM!!!!

Hey, I call it like I see it. Some have a problem with that. Ask me if I care.

Company "caused" you? You're a big boy, aren't you making your own decisions?

I've seen a bunch of bluster about the PTS but no actual facts about the real amount being done and if it's violating the MOU. Have any grievances been filed? Is there any real data on the actual amount of PTS being run? Bluster and bellyaching have been part of Teamsters behavior since horse drawn days. Talk is cheap. "I told you so" is just BS until facts verify.

Yes, it does leave a bad taste, but I don't blame the CEO's and such for that.. The CEO's negotiated a contract to come here, right.. The BOD's approved his/her demands,right. So who should the fault land on.. Right, the BOD.... The BOD's seen fit to give these bonuses on top of his/her regular salary IF, the categories in the contract was upheld... So if those are upheld, then the man/woman done their part to earn the bonus, according to their contract.....

If they would have met the goals set by the compensation committee then this bonus should have been paid. This company runs on excuses and this case is no different. They didn't meet the goals set by the compensation committee yet they were still paid.

Hey, I call it like I see it. Some have a problem with that. Ask me if I care.

Company "caused" you? You're a big boy, aren't you making your own decisions?

I've seen a bunch of bluster about the PTS but no actual facts about the real amount being done and if it's violating the MOU. Have any grievances been filed? Is there any real data on the actual amount of PTS being run? Bluster and bellyaching have been part of Teamsters behavior since horse drawn days. Talk is cheap. "I told you so" is just BS until facts verify.

Ya musta not been reading everything on TB as to whats going on.

They caused me to look at the big picture when I noticed somethings were not adding up.
I checked closer and low and behold, there was some things going on with PTS that is NOW being addressed and over 40 cases have been filed in ATL/402 just on one issue.

There is also at least 3 (I filed them) on where YRC is brokering out our freight in GA, direct from a customer's warehouse and no Teamster touches it until it hits the DAL/511 dock.

Just in the month of July, there was over 800 shipments picked up and moved by an outside companies several times to ALL points in the USA.

This impacted the work of the city, dock, clerical and road in Chattanooga, Atlanta and Jackson. MS just to name a few locations.

NOW....several of these cases will be heard in October. Now we will see what TYSON will do now that he is in charge of the PTS Committee, which I think is very appropriate since he negotiated this BS after we voted NO on it.....we shall see.....I have no faith in them anymore either.

There are things happening, its just you don't see it all on here....but you too are a big boy and can find it yourself...2 days left in the 3Q.....KK

If they would have met the goals set by the compensation committee then this bonus should have been paid. This company runs on excuses and this case is no different. They didn't meet the goals set by the compensation committee yet they were still paid.

Then there is something they aren't saying.. Make'em tell ya... If you own stock in YRC then they owe you an explanation... You are a stockholder, in turn you are the company... If, you have that proof...

its all a ponzi numbers game to keep the union sheep voting yes !!! and yrc is winning the yes voting game and then laughing when they get BONUS PAYMENTS !!

Since it is a ponzi numbers game, please enlighten us so we can show the s.e.c
where they are being duped and throw them all in prison.

Then there is something they aren't saying.. Make'em tell ya... If you own stock in YRC then they owe you an explanation... You are a stockholder, in turn you are the company... If, you have that proof...

If you are referring to proof they received bonuses when they didn't meet the goals set by the compensation committe:
http://files.shareholder.com/downloads/YRCW/3491834856x0xS1193125-14-104101/716006/filing.pdf

Given these unique circumstances, the Compensation
Committee awarded discretionary bonuses to Messrs.
Welch and Pierson and
Ms. Friel in January 2014 to reward them for their
extraordinary contributions to our business during

Ya musta not been reading everything on TB as to whats going on.

They caused me to look at the big picture when I noticed somethings were not adding up.
I checked closer and low and behold, there was some things going on with PTS that is NOW being addressed and over 40 cases have been filed in ATL/402 just on one issue.

There is also at least 3 (I filed them) on where YRC is brokering out our freight in GA, direct from a customer's warehouse and no Teamster touches it until it hits the DAL/511 dock.

Just in the month of July, there was over 800 shipments picked up and moved by an outside companies several times to ALL points in the USA.

This impacted the work of the city, dock, clerical and road in Chattanooga, Atlanta and Jackson. MS just to name a few locations.

NOW....several of these cases will be heard in October. Now we will see what TYSON will do now that he is in charge of the PTS Committee, which I think is very appropriate since he negotiated this BS after we voted NO on it.....we shall see.....I have no faith in them anymore either.

There are things happening, its just you don't see it all on here....but you too are a big boy and can find it yourself...2 days left in the 3Q.....KK

The company went hog wild with this PTS stuff.Designated destination runs for PTS over the top of the rank and file..Red circled drivers sitting at home waiting on a work call that doesn't come.Most of that is because of the outsourcing of our work.Im sure the grievances are piling up in TJ office.So far no action taken except for my boss telling me he had been on a conference call a few weeks ago.He said the company was going to slow down on the PTS shipping.