Why

thank you for caring!..... I'm very much inquisitive about everything.....i aim to understand the fundamental principles of theoretical hypotheses and conjectural thinking as well as practical considerations and applications.......

Which is why... I ask "why??"....

huh ? ? ? ?

Who's your daddy? Why does your daddy claim you? Why am I posting this mindless drivel?

Daddy is Jim, he claims me because I'm fer sure his, and I'm an awesome son, you post this drivel due to Captian Morgan and Coors Lite, and your a dick, bout forgot that, but thats why we all love you!

Daddy is Jim, he claims me because I'm fer sure his, and I'm an awesome son, you post this drivel due to Captian Morgan and Coors Lite, and your a dick, bout forgot that, but thats why we all love you!

It's you're, not your. It's Captain Morgan Black (not white) (and not Captian) and I am a Dick. Why am I such a Dick? Ask Ted.

Why do you keep mentioning Ted?? Are you picking on TedWard?
You better not. Cuz TW is funny. I like his posts. You better not ban him. Or I'll just leave TB.
You'd miss my witty posts. Yes you will. Leave Ted alone.
Hey....Why don't you ban GT instead??! But leave CatDog alone. He's my friend. You better not ban him....
Why don't I just shut up??...

Why would anyone ban me?

Why would anyone abuse his power as a moderator?

A fella who calls himself Guardrail should just get bent.

why am i in the dark again...??

i paid my electric bill last year....

am i supposed to pay my electric bill more often..????

why.....why...why...am i in the dark...???

my clock on the wall lights up, with a nice blue neon light....

why must i be in the dark regarding things in life...???

why....why....why....??????????????

i think that in due time, maybe sooner, Ted Ward is about to become a moderator....

why do i think this..??

cuz he is getting away with too much shyte......

and he has been told by the powers that be, he will become our newest moderator

but i am in the dark.......

why...why...why...???

I wanna be Fatbergthrower....

Be careful there pardner. You don't want to be riling up fatberg...

fatbergx.jpg