Why

Why won't you send some?..

I used to be able to get them here, but not anymore...perhaps they weren't big enough sellers.....Why??? I don't know why anyone would not like them!

Why can't I eat a Ritz and tap dance at the same time?

Why don't you keep your food off of my dance floor?

Why can't I find my shiny black dance shoes???

Why don't you look under the bed?

Why an I dunk?

Why am I not surprisd?

Does GT know?

Why don't we keep this our little secret?

Why won't you send some?..

Why don't you pay for postage?

I guess I'm all caught up now.

Because Pilot called me the crakka rappa so I thought I'd post about me rapping with a mouth full of my favorite crakkas. Then adding a "yo" at the end to make it sound official. Plus it's kinda funny to picture "Hoss" rappin'. Although there is that Smo fella who raps and I guess he tries to be serious.

Why is it when you explain things, they aren't funny anymore??

There, fixed.

When you're trying to be a Homie, ya gott do it right Brother!

Why?

Why not?

ever wonder why there is not a good truckers place on facebook. now there is https://www.facebook.com/Truckers.Chatter. thanks

Why would anyone join that group when we have Truckingboards????? WHY?????.........
confused0031.gif

confused0024.gif

Why would anyone join that group when we have Truckingboards????? WHY?????.........
confused0031.gif

confused0024.gif

That's right!

Best place to hang out.

Swap lies.

Read about all kinds of great stuff about people, stuff that's happening all over the world that interests or impacts us, talk about it, gripe about it, whatever.

That's like having a news channel right there, and saves us from having to waste time sitting in front of the Tube giving us even more time to hang out here.

Then there are all the other interesting places around this place. They make for some very "interesting"reading sometimes.

And we got uNcLe w00dY.

That's right!

Best place to hang out.

Swap lies.

Read about all kinds of great stuff about people, stuff that's happening all over the world that interests or impacts us, talk about it, gripe about it, whatever.

That's like having a news channel right there, and saves us from having to waste time sitting in front of the Tube giving us even more time to hang out here.

Then there are all the other interesting places around this place. They make for some very "interesting"reading sometimes.

And we got uNcLe w00dY.

AND..... We all get a chance to be LAST if you want it.......NO place offers that!.......

Why is there no place like this place anywhere near this place??????..

(because they can't compete with the best)

Oh, and I nearly left without mentioning one of the greatest things we got here (as if uNcLe w00dY wasn't enough!).

We got Ricky Ricardo, world famous author who moonlights as a truck driver. And his latest, Devil's Freight has us all hangin' on the edge of our seats with suspense and intrigue.

Can't get that at that Face Plant place.

Nope.

Can't sign of this evening without a top 'o the hat to Ricky!

OK, I'm going to hit therack. 3am comes way too early and I gotta go learn how to build (my tiny little part of) the Best Wings made for the Best Planes made.

Tomorrow is the end of week 8.

Oh, and I nearly left without mentioning one of the greatest things we got here (as if uNcLe w00dY wasn't enough!).

We got Ricky Ricardo, world famous author who moonlights as a truck driver. And his latest, Devil's Freight has us all hangin' on the edge of our seats with suspense and intrigue.

Can't get that at that Face Plant place.

Nope.

Can't sign of this evening without a top 'o the hat to Ricky!

OK, I'm going to hit therack. 3am comes way too early and I gotta go learn how to build (my tiny little part of) the Best Wings made for the Best Planes made.

Tomorrow is the end of week 8.

Indeed yes! We have an eclectic group of people here....that is what makes this an interesting place to hangout at, when the time permits...of course...

Why go anywhere else?? ......Why were you saying you are last in post 631 when everyone knows that I am LAST??... Why????

Why are you two brown nosing TB??
Is Jeff paying y'all?
Why can't I get paid to brown nose?

Why would I do that??.......Just spelling out the facts..........
Why hasn't Jeff sent me a check yet???....Maybe he said he'd send me a Chick...... Why hasn't Jeff sent me a Chick yet????..
Why can't you get paid to brown nose???......Why do you do it for free??..... *just jk....you never would do it for free*......
money-4.gif
<<<<<<<<<<<<Rich Big Dave

Me me me me!!!!

I wanna be LAST!!!!

Wait....is that what you meant??

Why do I misunderstand things??!!!