Why

I have no interest in that other thread, I'll be the last person you'll find looking at it.

Why don't you put that in your pipe and smoke it?

Then why is your name mentioned in the LAST thread? :p

Why do you think I'm that gullible?

Why do you think I'm lying?

If it were true, why would it matter?

Why are you avoiding the LAST thread?

Why can't you make the thread more appealing?

So many "Why's", so little time.

Why is the weather changing so dramatically where we live?
[video]http://www.koat.com/news/diego-fire-burns-30-acres/26717350#!6DPgC[/video]

Some of you have to deal with snow storms, tornadoes, flooding, etc. In mud's area, wild fire season has started. This fire is kinda far from us, but last night we could smell the smoke from it in Jemez Springs, NM.

Last edited by a moderator:
Men have an ex and a why chromosome, women have two why chromosomes, that's why women ask so many dang questions, and men are always breaking up with them.

In Journalism, it's who, what, where, when, and sometimes why. How come doesn't stand a chance, because he was born out of wedlock.

When my dogs lay down next to me (yes, they sleep with me :)), they always turn around and lay with their head towards the foot of the bed and their rear ends towards the head of the bed. I tried researching to find out why they did this but found no answers online. I read that not all dogs do this, but every dog I have ever had does do it. Why?

When my dogs lay down next to me (yes, they sleep with me :)), they always turn around and lay with their head towards the foot of the bed and their rear ends towards the head of the bed. I tried researching to find out why they did this but found no answers online. I read that not all dogs do this, but every dog I have ever had does do it. Why?

They are showing you their best side.

No.....*why*

Huh?

huh.jpg

In all of her 15 years Zoe was always by my my side. But Mrs. Racer made a bed for her and that is where she slept. Zoe was a very smart girl, and if I said to her, "Zoe, get your bed", she would go to where it was pick it up and drag it to where I was.

Then she would lay it down, do the circle around and step on it a bunch like dogs do, and lay down on it.

Zoe Over The Shoulder by racerx6948, on Flickr

It has been about 7 years since she passed, and I still miss her.

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

In all of her 15 years Zoe was always by my my side. But Mrs. Racer made a bed for her and that is where she slept. Zoe was a very smart girl, and if I said to her, "Zoe, get your bed", she would go to where it was pick it up and drag it to where I was.

Then she would lay it down, do the circle around and step on it a bunch like dogs do, and lay down on it.

Zoe Over The Shoulder by racerx6948, on Flickr

It has been about 7 years since she passed, and I still miss her.

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?
Dogs are so amazing and wonderful. They may only be with us a few short years but their memories stay with us a lifetime. No need to wonder why here.

Here is my answer to your question, like humans, dogs know the entrance and exit point to a room, ever ate with someone that insisted on facing the exit? Or entrance if you will? I would guess that dogs are no different, your house is their territory and they want to be aware first thing of anyone or anything trying to gain entrance, thats my answer/guess...LOL! Its the best I can do RD.