TForce | WI zones closing.

Walleye

TB Regular
Credits
After nearly 15 years in the WI zones with no sales support or effort put into growing them, We were told Tuesday that as of Nov 6th they will cease to exist, Freight will now be handled by contractors,.....

Always felt like this day would come, hopped it wouldn't.

Not sure what I'm doing next.

After nearly 15 years in the WI zones with no sales support or effort put into growing them, We were told Tuesday that as of Nov 6th they will cease to exist, Freight will now be handled by contractors,.....

What is the wi zones?

Why would anybody be working out of a UPS building when this company is not UPS anymore?

We use to have zones in Texas about 15 years ago. Same situation operating out of UPS package yards, no salesman, barely trained those drivers, no supervisors. With no one watching them alot of stuff not getting delivered and theft was going on. They closed those Texas zones a d contractors doing it now. Texas has never been 100% covered yet no matter what name this company was

Wow. Visitor here. There’s quite a bit of cheesehead freight. Have to think bit more without Yellow (apologies). Wtf your leaders doing? I swear, college removes common sense.

We use to have zones in Texas about 15 years ago. Same situation operating out of UPS package yards, no salesman, barely trained those drivers, no supervisors. With no one watching them alot of stuff not getting delivered and theft was going on. They closed those Texas zones a d contractors doing it now. Texas has never been 100% covered yet no matter what name this company was
We don't steal anything, and always get things delivered,...

Your right about no sales,.....Even when package was supposed to sell they really didn't, I don't blame them
our operations wouldn't allow for growth and freight would get missed or end up being picked up by contractors,
Hard to deliver and pick up 6 counties worth of freight with one driver and a pup trailer,...

Even now and for years no one could tell us who to turn sales leads in to, tm's didn't want them
and would tell us they was no one.

Now, the labor guy is saying the closing are the drivers fault because the drivers didn't do enough business development,...

It's crazy, in my option this company will fold before year 4 of the new contract, And that will be by the company's design.