Yellow | Wild willie strikes again!!!!!

dockman671

TB Lurker
Credits
Our resident equipment destoyer has struck again, got a swing door this time,hey, at least he hasn't killed anyone yet.of course this one will also get swept under the carpet, john mc. Must just keep the broom next to his desk for easy access. How much more room under that carpet, someday one of us real drivers may need a pass..........

Those hinges are designed to break away so How can it be considered a mishap when they do what they are supposed to? :D

Our resident equipment destoyer has struck again, got a swing door this time,hey, at least he hasn't killed anyone yet.of course this one will also get swept under the carpet, john mc. Must just keep the broom next to his desk for easy access. How much more room under that carpet, someday one of us real drivers may need a pass..........

Let me guess.........."Wild Willie" runs his testicles off......or maybe he is a suckhole........so when he screws up, they tend to look the other way. We've got more than a few like that at my barn.

:butt kiss:

Those hinges are designed to break away so How can it be considered a mishap when they do what they are supposed to? :D

What was he driving? Spot horse? Tractor? Was it sunny out? Was his unit equipped with sun visors? What the fook?

It must have been defective.............right?

Most likely it was defective,about all the trailers that come into toledo are pure junk.Swing doors with no chain to secure the doors open,well i have seen it quite often.Sometimes that piece of wire or rope or trailer seal we use to hold that door open until we get it to the dock just doesnt work.

Most likely it was defective,about all the trailers that come into toledo are pure junk.Swing doors with no chain to secure the doors open,well i have seen it quite often.Sometimes that piece of wire or rope or trailer seal we use to hold that door open until we get it to the dock just doesnt work.

Same old story there..............who do you suppose broke all those doors?

Supercourse are you wild willie in cognito, or you just on your period....btw, in cognito means under cover or in disguise. I figure you may also be management so i'll explain some of these big words for you....

Let me guess.........."Wild Willie" runs his testicles off......or maybe he is a suckhole........so when he screws up, they tend to look the other way. We've got more than a few like that at my barn.
:butt kiss:

We have guys like that at my barn too, usually the younger guys, they think they're scoring points with management until something happens, and what happens next? A warning letter, suspension, and even termination. We that know try and warn them that management will turn on you in a red-hot minute. As I see it look after yourself by being safe, courteous, and pay attention to detail, and remember, were not driving race cars.