Will Alabama win it all again??

NOBODY is gonna beat them, I believe they can beat the CLEVELAND BROWNS I saw the opening game they are THAT GOOD !

That's wrong and dumb.

Browns are gonna win games this year. Maybe 5 or 6. Massive roster turnover, an actual QB as well as more talent in general.

But you go ahead and fall in love with Bama. We don't need no bandwagoners here in Cbus. Buckeyes gonna blow up big. We got a QB that can throw. QB read option is not in the playbook this year. They threw it out and burned it. First round picks in at the end of the year all over this team. Young Bosa is way better than his older brother.

But you go on Bama.

That's wrong and dumb.

Browns are gonna win games this year. Maybe 5 or 6. Massive roster turnover, an actual QB as well as more talent in general.

But you go ahead and fall in love with Bama. We don't need no bandwagoners here in Cbus. Buckeyes gonna blow up big. We got a QB that can throw. QB read option is not in the playbook this year. They threw it out and burned it. First round picks in at the end of the year all over this team. Young Bosa is way better than his older brother.

But you go on Bama.
Urban Meyer has guaranteed the implosion by year's end..I say Bama all the way....not even close. Herbstriet (a Buckeye) said that if he could vote Bama higher than #1, he would

Urban Meyer has guaranteed the implosion by year's end..I say Bama all the way....not even close. Herbstriet (a Buckeye) said that if he could vote Bama higher than #1, he would

Herbstreet is a ESPN stooge that worships the SEC and craps on the BIG TEN.

Buckeyes are crazy good.

Herbstreet is a ESPN stooge that worships the SEC and craps on the BIG TEN.

Buckeyes are crazy good.
I am personally a Penn State Fan (2 kids to prove it..and one to Lehigh) oh well, we'll see. I think OSU will lose at least 2, maybe 3 by the end of the Bowl Season...sUbenmeier (Suburbian) Cryer won't last after this year..that is my personal opinion.

Penn State 31 OSU 27

I am personally a Penn State Fan (2 kids to prove it..and one to Lehigh) oh well, we'll see. I think OSU will lose at least 2, maybe 3 by the end of the Bowl Season...sUbenmeier (Suburbian) Cryer won't last after this year..that is my personal opinion.

Penn State 31 OSU 27

Ohio State is running the table. Ain’t no way we are losing a game on this schedule.

I hope Penn State shows up and looks good the rest of the year. You all are the last real game we play. You need to remind the committee how good you are so we get respect for crushing you.

Ohio State is running the table. Ain’t no way we are losing a game on this schedule.

I hope Penn State shows up and looks good the rest of the year. You all are the last real game we play. You need to remind the committee how good you are so we get respect for crushing you.
shhh! Iowa Hawkeyes will be flyin' in soon!

IF Alabama crushes Ole Miss on the road Saturday night, well fella's AIN'T NOBODY GONNA BEAT-UM !! :6792:

That's just it. Ohio State and Bama are gonna be undefeated. It's all about where the committee ranks them and if anyone else can run the table. It's going to be an awesome Championship this year.

Lucky for college football. It won't effect the season. College games are full of great stuff. Back stories. Position battles. Trick plays. What ever the hell offense you call what Navy runs. After a dose of college football, the pro stuff is hard to watch.

That's just it. Ohio State and Bama are gonna be undefeated. It's all about where the committee ranks them and if anyone else can run the table. It's going to be an awesome Championship this year.

Lucky for college football. It won't effect the season. College games are full of great stuff. Back stories. Position battles. Trick plays. What ever the hell offense you call what Navy runs. After a dose of college football, the pro stuff is hard to watch.
Well Clemson barely survived over the weekend and I just think that Penn St even though they destroyed Pittsburg on the road, they historically are NOT as powerful as BAMA and OHIO ST on the road and I have been watching college football for many, many years !

all I can say is that THE Ohio State University will have 3 losses, possibly 4 by the end of bowl season...didn't look too sharp last nite...

all I can say is that THE Ohio State University will have 3 losses, possibly 4 by the end of bowl season...didn't look too sharp last nite...

Undefeated. Have a young defense. Got a lot of people playing on Sundays now. Lost Bosa to injury. The linebackers were awful. Often times couldn't even get lined up correctly or identify their assignments. The secondary was confused and out played the whole night. We won this game by just having superior talent. They are going to continue to learn and grow. Better and better every week. Also. The schedule is stupid week. Which 3 or 4 of those teams are going to beat Ohio State ? How can you say that when we handled Oregon State and TCU playing this way ?

Well saw the Ohio st vs Penn st game yesterday and although it was a close game, I thought Ohio st DOMINATED with their huge offensive line they ran at will and really executed extremely well on offence. but ALABAMA has not been tested yet they look like a damn MACHINE have to wait and see are they that dominate against STRONGER opponents !

That QB gave us trouble. And you would think after having so many running QBs of our own that we could defend one. Regardless. The Buckeyes are young and only going to get better as the season goes on.

That QB gave us trouble. And you would think after having so many running QBs of our own that we could defend one. Regardless. The Buckeyes are young and only going to get better as the season goes on.
That QB was the only thing that impressed me about Penn St so of course on 4th down and 5 with the game on the line, the guy that who has made GOOD decisions all day FORGET about him, since we have had trouble running the ball ALL day let's try and RUN - IT (ABSURD) That Ohio St. offence was awesome but ALABAMA looks to me like they can STILL beat the CLEVELAND BROWNS !! :1sm364jumpbed: