Will it never end. volume 5, chapter 23

Credits
March 8, 2014, Richfield Ohio, northeast Ohio Teamsters organize to protect pensions. December 16, 2014 MPRA passed. The author George Miller, Nancy Pelosi's right hand man. Allegedly no one seen this coming, so why did they organize the pension warriors 9 months prior?????Did the Democrats deliberately create a wedge issue to win in 2016????? Trump threw a monkey wrench in that election. Six years and 12 billion irreplaceable dollars later. The republicans are being set up again for butch lewis not getting passed. I guess it is no worse than letting rioters, looters and arsonist terrorize your citizens, just to get elected.

If they did not work for a pension and did not contribute they are not eligible for one, please join the union
If you didn't contribute enough, you did not earn your pension. Just because your Teamster contract says you earned it, does not make it so. Only Math makes it so. I bet you had trouble with algebra!

March 8, 2014, Richfield Ohio, northeast Ohio Teamsters organize to protect pensions. December 16, 2014 MPRA passed. The author George Miller, Nancy Pelosi's right hand man. Allegedly no one seen this coming, so why did they organize the pension warriors 9 months prior?????Did the Democrats deliberately create a wedge issue to win in 2016????? Trump threw a monkey wrench in that election. Six years and 12 billion irreplaceable dollars later. The republicans are being set up again for butch lewis not getting passed. I guess it is no worse than letting rioters, looters and arsonist terrorize your citizens, just to get elected.
Will You please share some of what You are smoking. I really can't get that messed up on beer.

Democrats such as Camel Harris paid to release looters..

All of your pension contributions went to pay orphan pensi

I'm surprised K.K. and ABFahrenheit451 haven't cancelled you out for making that hateful off topic post.
You can't fix stupid, and that's exactly what You are. And if any body wants to kick Me off this sounding board so be it. You act like You would rather lose Your pension than have it saved by Democrats. Real
True Dumb!!!!

If they did not work for a pension and did not contribute they are not eligible for one, please join the union
As you know butch lewis does not restore benefits, much less pay back lost benefits. To the members of the 70 MEPF's that went bankrupt before MAPRA. They were union, they paid into their pension funds. Perhaps the pension warriors would like to share why they left their brothers and sisters behind.