Yellow | Will not pay dues

Driverbob

TB Regular
Credits
I, will not at this time pay dues on T/B so I can promote all this here advertising that goes against the very so-called job I'm about to lose.

I, will not at this time pay dues on T/B so I can promote all this here advertising that goes against the very so-called job I'm about to lose.
Wait a second, bob. Remember ... after all the weak, scared, kiss butt senior drivers vote to give everything away ... YRCW WILL return to profitability!!!

signed:
Three Dollar Bill Zollars

P.S. How do I know its the senior drivers selling the farm? All the junior drivers are laid off and have not paid thier dues to get a ballot.

I WILL get my retirement present ... you can't stop me!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
how easy does it get for someone who is laid off and got nothing to lose to blab
weak, scared, kiss butt senior drivers
who are still in the game and have a lot to lose. Man, that's what I call speaking from a position of strength..maybe you you learned it from Bill

Hey Listen I don't know about you, but the barn I used to be in...The *****monger ME ME ME ME-ASTERS are the reason for junior men still on lay off. Secondly the Rabbit O/T hungry personnel there are MOSTLY SENIOR men looking to ca$h in every time, Don't get me wrong these days all we have on these jobs is seniority.......However the very foundation of us Teamsters WAS to protect the jobs, rules and security we once had. What makes me laugh is the Senior men who cry foul when they work 65-70 hours a week while so-many laid off and the first thing they say is I'm entitled or I gotta get my lunch hour! Can't live on a 40 hour paycheck who overspend their way through life and $crew everyone else. BTW I AM a senior man myself who just got fed up with our leadership, lack of representation, and backstabbing company, that left for better prospect, got my NO vote in to try and help the junior membership who have nowhere to turn. Nuff 4now!

The last guy that said their not going to pay dues, ended up on a milk cartoon as MIA. It also ended up on an episode of Unsolved Mysteries.

No Gravy for Me!!

So Ratpack if your a senior man as you say you are, how much o t are you working?

Sorry, No Gravy for me I bailed........ some of the Junior men are lucky to make 24hrs! was getting 'bout 3 to 4 hours a week when I was there. On the other hand some of the men were getting 59 to 65 a couple 70 and loved it, why? I'll never understand! Guess they don't look in the mirror much!! Sorry to disappoint you! Nuff 4now!!

The barn I worked at (Roadway Express, Bloomington, Ca) whenever there was a slow period or lay-off and the extra board wasn't working. Us senior drivers always took days off from our bids so the junior guys could get atleast 3 days a week in. So not all Teamster are greedy bastards, It is a shame that people generalize Teamsters as only being out for themselves (and there are those) but the majority of Teamster are good hard working people looking out for one another! Shout out to my boys at Local 63!! So. Cal's FINEST TEAMSTERS!!

Our senior girl was crying at the union meeting about having to maybe take an hour lunch. This would screw him out of being on the clock for his 14 hours.
We all know what it's all about. Do ya think we're stupid?
Oh yeah, that's right, I work for YRCW

The barn I worked at (Roadway Express, Bloomington, Ca) whenever there was a slow period or lay-off and the extra board wasn't working. Us senior drivers always took days off from our bids so the junior guys could get atleast 3 days a week in. So not all Teamster are greedy bastards, It is a shame that people generalize Teamsters as only being out for themselves (and there are those) but the majority of Teamster are good hard working people looking out for one another! Shout out to my boys at Local 63!! So. Cal's FINEST TEAMSTERS!!
Oh yeah, I was at that terminal, once. Hated it too, but it is good to hear about the help to the Jr. seniority.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since this thread went WILD I will ask the ORIGINAL poster again did someone ask you or tell you that you had to pay dues or what ever your talking about ? Truckingboards is a FREE service !!!!!!!!!!

Since this thread went WILD I will ask the ORIGINAL poster again did someone ask you or tell you that you had to pay dues or what ever your talking about ? Truckingboards is a FREE service !!!!!!!!!!
I seen no issue outside of he did'nt want to read the "Nons" and "anti" ads, therefore he was ganna go premium so that he would'nt have to. :coffee1:

Just a side note, I do not pick the ads they come up by keywords in the ad but just because one person sees a particular one does not mean another does see it... it also places ads by your ip location.

I'm still here 14 and the answer is No, I was just busting Jeff, I'm not new to this board and accually was a heavy hitter a while back, in fact Ole jeffery bailed me out at one time when we had a abf rock/boulder/stone head posting here. All is good, Chill my friend.

Oh, while I'm at it I want to remind the posters of T/B that one of our greatest Mods (Big "R") banned the phrase (retarded) from this board and out of respect for him and our posters with challenged individuals, I say keep the ban in place. May God rest his soul and keep you clowns in your place. Big "R" we miss you.

OK...I was going to let this post ride awhile until I figured it out....the Ad with your post talks about selling hamburgers....are you about to lose your job at Wendy's?....KK...:woot2:

Oh, while I'm at it I want to remind the posters of T/B that one of our greatest Mods (Big "R") banned the phrase (********) from this board and out of respect for him and our posters with challenged individuals, I say keep the ban in place. May God rest his soul and keep you clowns in your place. Big "R" we miss you.

you are right , and thanks for the reminder....