XPO | will the south rise????????

i am in the south and there is no way in HELL i would want a union.For one i dont want to pay union dues just so they can finance somebodies pension fund since they are already BROKE. 2nd im not going to pay someone else to speak on my behalf im a grown ass man i can speak for myself. The company is going to do whatever it wants to regardless of what anyone does or says. One thing i am curious about why in the world do drivers everywhere but THE SOUTH make more than us and also get time and half after eight hours? ONE COMPANY YEA RIGHT! Dont tell me cost of living either. HA!!!

i am in the south and there is no way in HELL i would want a union.For one i dont want to pay union dues just so they can finance somebodies pension fund since they are already BROKE. 2nd im not going to pay someone else to speak on my behalf im a grown ass man i can speak for myself. The company is going to do whatever it wants to regardless of what anyone does or says. One thing i am curious about why in the world do drivers everywhere but THE SOUTH make more than us and also get time and half after eight hours? ONE COMPANY YEA RIGHT! Dont tell me cost of living either. HA!!!
They get paid more in states where the unions have more power. If you ever have to go to court dont hire a lawer to speak for you your a grown ass man. Dues dont pay for the pension fund .I dont know where some of you get your info from

i am in the south and there is no way in hell i would want a union.for one i dont want to pay union dues just so they can finance somebodies pension fund since they are already broke. 2nd im not going to pay someone else to speak on my behalf im a grown ass man i can speak for myself. The company is going to do whatever it wants to regardless of what anyone does or says. One thing i am curious about why in the world do drivers everywhere but the south make more than us and also get time and half after eight hours? One company yea right! Dont tell me cost of living either. Ha!!!
hell yes i would pay dues to perhaps get up to scale and to get 1 1/2 for over 8. Who has more pull to get things...1 grown a$$ man or 1 grown a$$ man with the union behind them. I hope this goes thru. Been here for 23 years and it gets worse every day....................

Last edited by a moderator:

Now THAT'S funny right there.

HUGH JORGEN,Its totally obvious you have no knowledge of what the union provides and where the money goes. Every thing your bitchin about is what they fight for. You think you can bargain for yourself with this place???? haha... Go talk your way out of a termination or a strike you grown ass man and let me know how it works out for you. Better than that, back that TM up in the corner and demand that OT after 8.

Last edited by a moderator: