Yellow | Will YELLOW Bring Back The Race Car?!

I quit watching for quite a few years, but this Larson kid has seriously peaked my interest. Winning on dirt and recovering his career after an ‘unfortunate incident.’ If F1 makes its presence known as it intend, it will be cool to see drivers cross over.
I haven't watched a 'politically correct' NASCAR race in several years. I don't know or care who wins or loses. The Larson incident is just one reason. He wasn't at the track or on NASCAR property when he said what he supposedly did. NASCAR caved in to Jessee Jackson's shakedown many years ago.
I watch better racing at local tracks.

I haven't watched a 'politically correct' NASCAR race in several years. I don't know or care who wins or loses. The Larson incident is just one reason. He wasn't at the track or on NASCAR property when he said what he supposedly did. NASCAR caved in to Jessee Jackson's shakedown many years ago.
I watch better racing at local tracks.

I thought it curious in the early 2000’s there was an ad campaign to support your local tracks, then NASCAR increased the number of Saturday night races and blew that message.

I’ll go local dirt tracking any day over the big show.

I thought it curious in the early 2000’s there was an ad campaign to support your local tracks, then NASCAR increased the number of Saturday night races and blew that message.

I’ll go local dirt tracking any day over the big show.
Long before 2000, they ran 100-mile races.
Counting those and local tracks, David Pearson won more races than Richard Petty.
Some were run on Wed. and Fri.

Breaking News , here is 1st pic of the new Yeller 'SYNERGY " type race car with fuel prices , the Coop mechanics worked 15% more overtime to get it done on time !
maxresdefault.jpg

wow, I didn't know about "Clarence", but ol' Jack Nicholson reminded me of "Clarice".

BTW, this post led me to check it out Dr. Google, Ph.D, and I entered something like ..Names for rear view mirrors and after a little reading, I found out that it is illegal to hang something from the rear view mirror in a car (air fresher) for obstructing the view.

No fuzzy dice? No "Mr. T" Chains? No Mardi Gras beads? "C'Mon, Man! " Gotta get the Dems on that one! Can't hold back creativity...

Last edited:
wow, I didn't know about "Clarence", but ol' Jack Nicholson reminded me of "Clarice".

BTW, this post led me to check it out Dr. Google, Ph.D, and I entered something like ..Names for rear view mirrors and after a little reading, I found out that it is illegal to hang something from the rear view mirror in a car (air fresher) for obstructing the view.

No fuzzy dice? No "Mr. T" Chains? No Mardi Gras beads? "C'Mon, Man! " Gotta get the Dems on that one! Can't hold back creativity...
I was thinking the same, they write tickets for that in N C

I was thinking the same, they write tickets for that in N C
There is a law from the 1950's in NC that also says, convertible type automobiles cannot be driven over 55 mph on open roads, as it could cause the Clarence to be disconnected from the dash mounting from wind turbulence.