TForce | Will You Strike?

That's no big deal, I've been drawing mine for 33 years and still have no control over it.
Right you got to draw before the monthly payment cuts happened , so some of you guys get the $3000 to $3500 a month while guys now days get less because they didn't pay in for them years and also after you die you can leave part for your wife to collect ,but can't leave any for your kids or Patel , like a matching 401-k would let you do , the union keeps what every is left in your account . And Happy for your and anybodies else's Opinion on this subject , its America yet so everybody is intitled to there opinion on this & mirrors & speed limits & Hot Dog eating contests ! Have a Great day !

Right you got to draw before the monthly payment cuts happened , so some of you guys get the $3000 to $3500 a month while guys now days get less because they didn't pay in for them years and also after you die you can leave part for your wife to collect ,but can't leave any for your kids or Patel , like a matching 401-k would let you do , the union keeps what every is left in your account . And Happy for your and anybodies else's Opinion on this subject , its America yet so everybody is intitled to there opinion on this & mirrors & speed limits & Hot Dog eating contests ! Have a Great day !
Wong, my son has a 6 figure job, my grandson is in Law School, and my wife always made more money than me.
She also has a thriving business selling Squirrel Gravy and Potted Possum.
I'm making sure it will be a sad day for everyone when I leave here, I'm not leaving anything for anyone.https://imgur.com/MMhPqN5

In Germany management and the Unions work together should be like that here in America too. They wanted the Union in their BMW plants in America so they can run them like they do in Germany and idiots in the south vote no.
Wrong... I live very close to BMW the UAW made a very weak attempt to organize 25 years ago and the company fought and successfully kept them out. Since then no other attempts have been made.

Wrong... I live very close to BMW the UAW made a very weak attempt to organize 25 years ago and the company fought and successfully kept them out. Since then no other attempts have been made.
I think Jaloc is thinking of VW...here is an excerpt of the link.....

The UAW had advantages in organizing the Volkswagen plant it probably won’t find elsewhere. For starters, Volkswagen — under pressure from the powerful German steelworkers’ union, IG Metall, which holds seats on the company’s board — decided not to resist unionization. The union’s presence would have also allowed the company to set up a German-style “works council,” in which representatives of both workers and middle management offer advice to executives on how to best run the plant.

The UAW had advantages in organizing the Volkswagen plant it probably won’t find elsewhere. For starters, Volkswagen — under pressure from the powerful German steelworkers’ union, IG Metall, which holds seats on the company’s board — decided not to resist unionization. The union’s presence would have also allowed the company to set up a German-style “works council,” in which representatives of both workers and middle management offer advice to executives on how to best run the plant.
I know i was confused. However our local has asked permission from the UAW to organize BMW. A large number of folks who work there have contacted Local 509 wanting representation. The German workers are union but not the American workers.

Maybe you should do your homework before shooting your mouth off. Take a look at ABF’s over the last few years….record profits year after year & this year should be no different.
ABF is the baby of the three union carriers even left. YRC and TForce both have shrinking revenues that will more than offset ABF's increase in revenues. I was talking revenue in this case compared to the non union carriers.

Wong, my son has a 6 figure job, my grandson is in Law School, and my wife always made more money than me.
I'm making sure it will be a sad day for everyone when I leave here, I'm not leaving anything for anyone.https://imgur.com/MMhPqN5
WHAT your NOT leaving me anything ?? You said I would inherit your old chain drive wallet & CB radio with that 100 watt kicker & talk back mic and the Sercet Recipe for the Possum Gravy that my partner loves & eats it like 15 times a week !
possum GIF

WHAT your NOT leaving me anything ?? You said I would inherit your old chain drive wallet & CB radio with that 100 watt kicker & talk back mic and the Sercet Recipe for the Possum Gravy that my partner loves & eats it like 15 times a week !
possum GIF
Next, you'll be wanting my harmonica and pointed-toe boots, does it never end?:6792:

Thank you for finding the article this is what I was talking about.

exactly! Does anyone think FedEx Freight, Old Dominion, Estes, R&L, SAIA, Dayton, PittOhio, AAACooper, Southeastern Motor Freight, Averitt and others are afraid of TForce, Yellow and ABF? Union LTL carrier's revenue is tanking while non union are thriving. TForce is in a state or reduction mode, closing end of line small barns across the entire US marketplace. TForce Freight teamsters will be in a no win bargaining position as the market continues to shrink because of Biden's recession. A bad economy could not have come at a worse time for the teamsters.
This Joker doesn’t even work here any more ! Works for Central Transport and doesn’t have a dog in this hunt…just another keyboard lawyer looking to stir the poo !

If your grandson is in law school you'd know that they prefer potted kangaroo and chipmunk gravy. The whole point of going to law school is potted kangaroo and chipmunk gravy. It's like FedEx with hotdogs.... You work at FedEx to get hotdogs.

If your grandson is in law school you'd know that they prefer potted kangaroo and chipmunk gravy. The whole point of going to law school is potted kangaroo and chipmunk gravy. It's like FedEx with hotdogs.... You work at FedEx to get hotdogs.
Sorry to inform you, when he was younger he preferred the Golden Arches.
I told him he is going to look like a (Happy Meal) when he gets older.