Will YRC employees that have retired have there pension restored ? I got 30 years vested over 25 years Get 1034 month.

No I watched a zoom interview Sunday and they said Yrc will not go to 100% there where people from Central states on the interview.

Well my bad . 1034 dollars isn’t much for 30 years . You would think after being told by teamsters to take the deal or else. It’s such a slap in the face compared to guys that retired before cuts got twice as much. I guess 83 billion dollars only fits in so few pockets .

I froze mine at 21 yrs in Nov 2008. I'm 66- Haven't drawn it yet. CSPF shows as vested/active, and eligible for $2455.10 because I got out before the cuts. Laid off by Yellow in 2008, called back to YRCW in a letter from Roadway for March 2009, and resigned rather than report. Appears to have been one of the best decisions I ever made.

I froze mine at 21 yrs in Nov 2008. I'm 66- Haven't drawn it yet. CSPF shows as vested/active, and eligible for $2455.10 because I got out before the cuts. Laid off by Yellow in 2008, called back to YRCW in a letter from Roadway for March 2009, and resigned rather than report. Appears to have been one of the best decisions I ever made.

Jimmy, you're a genius. :17142:

Just stop and think, on the bright side, Bubba can't call you an orphan!

I’m
Just stop and think, on the bright side, Bubba can't call you an orphan!
We will all be orphans because every one with over 30 years at my barn don’t do crap. We make sure everything we do cost them money,
Somehow the new trailers roofs leak after the pass though here.

Can’t believe Trump screwed me by giving Yellow a loan.
I’d be getting a full pension in a few months as a orphan living happily ever after.
Now just call me Mayhem!

I’m

We will all be orphans because every one with over 30 years at my barn don’t do crap. We make sure everything we do cost them money,
Somehow the new trailers roofs leak after the pass though here.
Well Forker, I guess you might say "Pay Back Is Hell"

I took the same route as you only with Roadway with 20 years though. Resigned and went to Fedex Freight. Now I'll have the Central States pension along with the Fedex pension, 401 and social security with intentions of living comfortably. Glad to see are hard work is worth something.

I remember when yrc got the first concession 10% wage reduction and we lost a week's vacation and more importantly they suspended pension payments we were told a snapback clause was in the deal. We employees are the reason yrc survived. Now they appear to be on good footing, hey restore our retirement rates that applied at that time.

No I watched a zoom interview Sunday and they said Yrc will not go to 100% there where people from Central states on the interview.
No going to 100% just gives time for the new hires to see they have no future at Yellow.
2 bills a hour, 5 dock moves And a hour in half hook and that’s not pre tripping, our barn don’t pre trip we leave that up to the drivers to get on the clock at the shop.
No hope for Yellow
will yrc retired employees get pension restored ? You should but probably won’t, they won’t even give the workers a retirement.
Bunch of crooks on both sides.

I remember when yrc got the first concession 10% wage reduction and we lost a week's vacation and more importantly they suspended pension payments we were told a snapback clause was in the deal. We employees are the reason yrc survived. Now they appear to be on good footing, hey restore our retirement rates that applied at that time.
Seems to me that it is up to YRCW to make up that difference, and not the Pension. The bailout doesn't affect that deal, because the employees voted to accept less retirement in exchange for continued jobs.